Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Blog Entries

Re: My dream diary

Oliver

Blog Entries

Before bed I asked my sub. to send me some guidance, as I'm drawn to something but the universe seems to be sending me a different message, and I am not sure what is the 'right' path to take.
    I dream a series of things that I already have forgotten, and find myself in my old workplace, which has been combined with a yet older workplace, a restaurant I worked at when I was in college.
    I am sitting on a bench in front of some equipment I have already repaired, but there is no more work and if I turn it in I have nothing more to do. I am bored and sleepy (yes, I know what that's about, lol) it seems I have been repairing this equiment for so long I have been sleeping through it, and I half-wake to see that the restaurant part of the company is very busy, there is a lunch rush going around us as we sit on our benches sleepy and fat, unmoving. I then decide to work on the restaurant part of the business, since I have prior experience. I approach my manager who before I speak says "go take a break". I give him the equipment and tell him I want to help with the rush. He says to me that I am too expensive to work in that side, and I tell him I have already punched out and can work for him at a different rate but I'd rather work for less money than sit around and collect a big paycheck while doing essentially nothing. He doesn't respond (is rather baffled) and I jump to action, running for the kitchen (which is like two feet away around us).
    I see some plates and start heaping some lettuce in some empty plates to get ready for the salads that will need to be made for the people that are ordering. Then the alarm goes off and I punch it down for another ten minutes, and go into a series of images and as I try to pay attention I am told the name of a woman (I get the impression she is a woman) that sounds like Hiu Jao Shen or something like that, and the alarm goes off again.
    Then I really got up.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Hello, CF.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I dream a series of things that I already have forgotten, and find myself in my old workplace, which has been combined with a yet older workplace, a restaurant I worked at when I was in college.
    So, you're returning to your old work(place) with reality creation (restaurant).

I am sitting on a bench in front of some equipment I have already repaired, but there is no more work and if I turn it in I have nothing more to do. I am bored and sleepy (yes, I know what that's about, lol) it seems I have been repairing this equiment for so long I have been sleeping through it, and I half-wake to see that the restaurant part of the company is very busy, there is a lunch rush going around us as we sit on our benches sleepy and fat, unmoving.
    Maybe you have forgotten the fun part of reality creation while you did all that purging/cleansing (repair) work?

I then decide to work on the restaurant part of the business, since I have prior experience. I approach my manager who before I speak says "go take a break".
    So, you really seem tired of this one-sided business and ask for some (re-)creation.

I give him the equipment and tell him I want to help with the rush. He says to me that I am too expensive to work in that side, and I tell him I have already punched out and can work for him at a different rate but I'd rather work for less money than sit around and collect a big paycheck while doing essentially nothing. He doesn't respond (is rather baffled) and I jump to action, running for the kitchen (which is like two feet away around us).
    There is a shift of values (money) involved. You overdeveloped one side over the other, and now feel drawn to balance this. Management is probably your mental elemental and its belief structure (right and valuable are often relative to a belief structure), so money is representing what your original belief structure values, while you represent the desired change - you want to give up the restrictions inherent from the old beliefs and balance it with something else (less money = less of the old belief structure's values).

I see some plates and start heaping some lettuce in some empty plates to get ready for the salads that will need to be made for the people that are ordering.
    You want some growth (greens/salad = green = growth) from doing something new that helps fill people's needs.

Then the alarm goes off and I punch it down for another ten minutes, and go into a series of images and as I try to pay attention I am told the name of a woman (I get the impression she is a woman) that sounds like Hiu Jao Shen or something like that, and the alarm goes off again.
    Then I really got up.
    Maybe "Hiu Jao Shen" is a play on the sounds, but I could not find no comparable work, anything "ju-...-tion" or something similar.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Another dreamstate lesson

.. this time I was the teacher.
    I was in a school, when I began to levitate. I flew around and did some tricks I had never done before. I was trying to traverse some obstacles (escher-type stairs) and overcame them. Then I noticed that some people were staring at me, and wanted me to explain how to do it. I then was explaining to some adults some of the techs, when some people in a school (like an elementary or middle school) saw me and were afraid, unlike others who thought it was cool and wanted to watch.
    A child approached me and told me he was afraid to learn because his mother had labeled all of these things as 'occult', and therefore 'of the devil'. I then told the child that this was not against God, because God wants the best of us, and this flying helps us to get through difficult places, and if God didn't want us to do it we would not be able to. I remember explaining more details about this theme, how no one was hurt from being able to fly (actually, it would prevent falling injuries because people wouldn't fall and hurt themselves, etc.
    Then some more 'regular' types of daily-world things got my attention and I left to go home, and soon woke up.

sono Guest

That's so cool, so you're a teacher in the astral worlds! Did you teach anyting that you did not consciously know that you know? (sorry weird english!)

Blog Entries

Not that I remember. The techs I was using were slightly different that what I normally do, and the 'counseling' of the children was something new, but other than that no.

Last night:
    There was some sort of group activity that was happening, and I was supposed to be part of it. I found myself not to be properly attired, so I sat down to watch instead of taking part in it. Then my husband came out of 'left field' and asked me why I was not with the others, and I told him I wasn't wearing the right shoes (I had cowboy shoes instead of whatever everyone else was wearing, which looked like black Gis) and it looked like everyone else was doing some sort of Form (Kata). I told him I was waiting for 'later', but he seemed upset I was missing the proceedings.
    I wasn't upset, I felt fine where I was.

Hu-Jah Shem, or Hashem =The Name, where Ha = The or God, as in God's Name, Shem = Name. many refer to god as Jah alone, yet to include Hu = Universe, we have both sides of God in a referenced of 2 in a unity, married as a union = 1, equivelants of one another, or reflections partnered. though remember God beyond God is nameless, as are we all at 'that' level of relating. many refer to Hu as the primal first sound, indicative in the combination of aum, aka om. as I am, I aum. Human, where man is god's, and a human is a godly man, lest one be a man alone against the world undone. sanskrit gives 'hu' as meaning 'god', the nameless or many names.

you werent being indicated to a specific name, but rather to The Name, this 'woman' represents the feminine, or the soul. and CFT bares the name, or whatever C stands for.

in dreams/visions we run upon ancient language references, sometimes the whole dream is spoken in the first language (origin, source). it is hard to bring it up into our multi-linguistic world and decipher it. but not impossible, as all language stems from this root, the language of angels, of God beyond "god" as a thought.

it is in respect to this truth, that understanding refers to and even addresses GOD as HaShem, or simply as YOU. like saying to someone whose name you do not remember or simply do not know, you say, "hey you", as in HaShem. the magic of "hey you" is that it breaks down to "hu". 'YOU' is derived from the mystery of "I am" and "Thou". where it is said that when asked "who are you", HaShem answered, "I am that I am". and again, the e(i)nlightened human rises up from having stripped everything from what is a thoughted "god", saying "Thou Art That" or "That Thou Art"...etc, to denote the No-thing of God beyond God.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    Hu-Jah Shem, or Hashem =The Name, where Ha = The or God, as in God's Name, Shem = Name. many refer to god as Jah alone, yet to include Hu = Universe, we have both sides of God in a referenced of 2 in a unity, married as a union = 1, equivelants of one another, or reflections partnered. though remember God beyond God is nameless, as are we all at 'that' level of relating. many refer to Hu as the primal first sound, indicative in the combination of aum, aka om. as I am, I aum. Human, where man is god's, and a human is a godly man, lest one be a man alone against the world undone. sanskrit gives 'hu' as meaning 'god', the nameless or many names.

you werent being indicated to a specific name, but rather to The Name, this 'woman' represents the femine, or the soul. and CFT bare the name, or whatever C stands for.

in dreams/visions we run upon ancient language references, sometimes the whole dream is spoken in the first language (origin, source). it is hard to bring it up into our multi-linguistic world and decipher it. but not impossible, as all language stems from this root, the language of angels, of God beyond "god" as a thought.

it is in respect to this truth, that understanding refers to and even addresses GOD as HaShem, or simply as YOU. like saying to someone whose name you do not remember or simply do not know, you say, "hey you", as in HaShem. the magic of "hey you" is that it breaks down to "hu". 'YOU' is derived from the mystery of "I am" and "Thou". where it is said that when asked "who are you", HaShem answered, "I am that I am". and again, the e(i)nlightened human rises up from having stripped everything from what is a thoughted "god", saying "Thou Art That" or "That Thou Art"...etc, to denote the No-thing of God beyond God.

tim
    Wow. Thanks, Tim.

Blog Entries

Interesting turn of events.

Some of this will be the dream, some of it the waking state.
    Last night the dream of a few days ago happened in a most unusual way. Or at least part of it. Here is what really happened last night (not a dream):
    Last night my son had the Christmas concert at school. He is in band, so we were going to see it and eat pasta (it was a dinner concert.) When we got there it was chaos, and some of the volunteers didn't show up due to changes in the schedule, so I offered to help. And then I volunteered my husband to help.
    So we were putting together plates of pasta for the other volunteers to help bring them to the tables, and they told us that the salads had to be served first, so I ran into the kitchen and they were making the salad. I immediately went into high gear, putting plates in trays and putting salad in plates, while the volunteers picked up the trays and brought them out to the tables. And in the middle of the chaos I realized I was doing the same thing as my dream of a few days ago- putting salads in plates and shuffling them along.
    Then i went back out to continue to put pasta plates together and we finally sat down to eat and enjoy the rest of the concert.
    We got home, helped the young'un with homework (algebra!) and finally went to bed. Woke up at 5 am from the following dream:
    "I was watching Betty White walking down a path and suddenly collapse. The news said she had suffered a stroke and died. As I was watching this on TV I suddenly had a stroke, and found myself falling down. It felt like my jaw and head were crushed by something. "- Then I woke up with the worst headache of my life. I have a pinched nerve or something in my neck and the pain is excruciating. I woke up and took two ibuprofen (my hubby helped) and went back to sleep, after waiting for the pain to abate.
    Then I went into the following dream:
    "I was in my old house, we had inherited it (my old house was sold when my parents divorced more than twenty years ago) and my brother and I had inherited it. We were wondering what to do with it (I wanted to restore it and move in, I don't know what my brother wanted to do) when I spotted an old bureau that had been in the house the whole time and we hadn't noticed. (There was soemthing similar, but it was some sort of antique picture holder.) in the back of the bureau there was a picture from my grandfather (the one I've had all those dreams about since before my mom passed away). When I saw the picture I began to cry, and woke up and I could see my mother sitting next to us, and I saw her and embraced her, as if she had come back. Then I said to her something like 'I've missed you' and hugged her. Then started waking up and had body awareness. Then I saw her floating above me and I told her I loved it as I awoke. She floated in front of me for a little bit and then faded away. She also morphed a little as she faded, and as I awoke more and more. Then the alarm went off, I tried to go back in the dream, but I had to get up.
    I still have the pain in my collarbone but not the headache any more.

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast