Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Blog Entries

Not Sure- Church Dreams/Experiences

Dream or Projection, so I'll put it here.

I went to bed with some astral sight. I could see my hands through my closed eyelids, but not like regular astral sight. More like looking at fuzzy kirlian photography. I could see tendrils of heatlike energy coming from my hands. Then I clicked out, and went places. The last place I remember going to was: I was in a dark, nordic looking place. We went to a place that looked like the tower of a castle. The place was dangerous when it was dark but normally attended during daytime. (This is a recurring element in other dreams, which makes me think it's a projection into some plane) We went into this tower and there were two churches. I went to the church I prefer but inside it had changed- there were no bibles or any 'sacred' or 'holy' books- all books were bound in black and were occult type of books, like the Necronomicon or books about Necromancy, etc. I was with a group of ladies which regularly go to my church (in the dream, not reality) and they were different, like had 'gone to the dark side' type of thing. Then I realized that the element that made this part of town in the dark (vampyrism or zombielike symptoms)dangerous had overtaken them. I crossed the hall in this tower (or internal part of the castle) and crossed to the other side. Here was a church which was not my church (possibly catholic) and on the inside there were many gilded books, and bibles. The inside of it was white and gold, a stark contrast to 'my' church. So I picked up a bible from the 'gold' church and surreptitiously brought it to 'my' church and left it there, knowing that it would protect and change "my" church back to what it used to be, and for some reason I thought it would be better in the morning. Then I went out with my 'old lady friends' into the scary, dangerous, misty creepy outside, knowing I was protected, and looked at the silver phone that I had in my hand (my whole family had these silver phones that kept us connected wherever we went) and I talked to my hubby and son that were around there, and then I woke up.

Thoughts about this are welcome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Superduck-Split from Knitting Geese

Last night's dream episode, and I blame Palearse for this one: I was lying in my room, and had to get up to go to the bathroom. On the left of me was a goose (yes, a goose) and every time I tried to get up to go the goose would peck at my (left) hand and (left) foot and I had to fall down on the bed. This went on for a long time and my (dream) husband told me it was some sort of test. I finally woke up for real, of course the goose was gone and I was able to get up to pee. I swear as I walked to the bathroom in my stupor I kept looking for that stupid goose.....
    There was another incident after that one but I'll look for my other dream and post it there.

Blog Entries
    Goose

To see a goose in your dream, symbolizes fertility and motherly love. The goose may also represent a message from your unconscious.
    (http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/searchc...l&search=goose)

Oliver

Blog Entries
    I had geese flying (well, floating) upside down once. I was having a run on obvious dream dreams that eventually lead to a lucid dream if all goes well. this was one of them.

I had a beautiful owl dream a few nights ago. I was looking at this amazing, other-earthly yellow flower and then a naturalist ran through my dream exclaiming his excitement over and drawing my attention to the owl.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Last night's dream episode, and I blame Palearse for this one: I was lying in my room, and had to get up to go to the bathroom. On the left of me was a goose (yes, a goose) and every time I tried to get up to go the goose would peck at my (left) hand and (left) foot and I had to fall down on the bed. This went on for a long time and my (dream) husband told me it was some sort of test. I finally woke up for real, of course the goose was gone and I was able to get up to pee. I swear as I walked to the bathroom in my stupor I kept looking for that stupid goose.....
    There was another incident after that one but I'll look for my other dream and post it there.
    The divine or cosmic mother projects out of the magician through the left and rear from the aqua stone . We saw a goose associated with this stage in dreams the week this happened which was just a short while ago . Sept ? I think .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Blog Entries

The Duck is Back

Early this morning, I woke early and went back to sleep, to dream I was at my mother's house, sleeping on my bed (not my real mother's house, an imaginary one) then the duck from the other dream came in my room and started pecking me on the crown and forehead area (Tom are you there? Private joke) and I couldn't make it stop. I finally get up (still in the dream) and my head is not hurt, but covered in a bunch of feathers and white dandruffy-looking down and I was shocked I had no wounds or blood, because it hurt a lot. I woke up for real and all was normal, no pain or anything.

Alaskans Guest

Re: Knitting geese? o_O

Normal interpretation probably doesnt work for superduck. But I wonder... some possible clues..
    Ducks, geese, are water birds. They are very gracefull on water (and can dive). Water has significant spiritual meanings.
    They can also fly. Flight can denote spiritual grace success and freedom.
    The pecking... ducks and geese peck when they are cleaning.

You may have had bloodless pain because It could have been removing something <cleaning> that you thought you wanted <pain>, but wasnt actually in your best interest to have <no blood>. Could have been anything.

This is pretty speculative... Feathers on your head could be something to do with loss of dignity (tar and feathered) that is weighing on your head, as a result of whatever you lost. Because they were duck feathers (I assume), and they were on your higher energy areas <forhead/crown>, I would say it is something relating to or in contact with your higher spiritual life or understanding.
    Alternatively, DM says this about feathers:
    ..."In particular, to see chicken feathers in your dream, signifies of minor annoyances. Eagle feathers represent the realization of your goals and aspirations. And to see peacock, ostrich, or any other ornamental feathers, denotes advancement up the social ladder. You will be met with much success in your future." -- So, you feel pain now, but you will reach a greater spiritual high (duck feathers meaning spiritual success). Actually, it could have a double meaning and both interpretations are true... I wonder if my methodical meticulous thinking is a mental disorder...

I think if you look closely at what is going on in your life then you'll know what its all about. Or maybe be aware of things that will happen.

Blog Entries

Dream interpretation please?

You guys have been doing such a good job interpreting others' dreams, that I'd like for someone to take a crack at one I had recently. Actually it's very simple and I only am having problems interpreting the possible meaning of one of the symbols in it. In one scene I am being given a bolt of red silk and I wear it. It's given to me by a Hindu Guru and I put it on like a sari. Or a robe.
    Does anyone know what the meaning of red silk is in the Hindu culture? I don't know if this translates into buddhist culture, if it does at all.

Blog Entries

Re: Dream interpretation please?

The garment sounds maybe like a dhoti (a simple garment, very traditional, not unlike a sarong or similar).

The red silk appears to be associated with a number of Hindu deities, including Laksmi, who is often depicted wearing red silk. She's the goddess of wealth, love, beauty, fertility, etc., and is the consort of Vishnu.

Some of that I looked up, but some of it I already knew (I just looked it up for clarity), so I didn't just go on a Google and spit out information at you.

Red silk is also worn by Hindu priests.

If I were to guess what the symbol is, I'd say it's a priestly or saintly garment that you're being given. A new stage of spiritual awareness and responsibility, maybe? Does that fit?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: Dream interpretation please?

It does, thank you. I guess I'll take a look at the symbolism of Lakshmi.

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast