Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Blog Entries

Re: My dream diary

This is interesting, CF. Like you, I love the idea of direct knowledge but it's hard to trust sometimes. Maybe you could ask for some synchronistic elaboration. It's very hard to not believe in anything but sometimes I question whether we can know anything of a non-physical nature to be true. It certainly bothers me that we might be making choices based on misinformation, especially when those choices kerb our freedom.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Can we know anything of a physical nature to be true?

Blog Entries

Well, that too, Oliver.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

False awakening, or something like it.
    Got up, propped myself up in pillows, because I was hot. Started to dream I was in some mansion and was living in someone else's script, with butlers and a copy of my family. I tried to get up but couldn't, possibly due to feedback from my own body. I tried desperately to break paralysis, because I knew this wasn't my reality and wanted out. I fought and fought, and finally let myself drift, and could see my son in another room doing something alarming to a toy. I then woke up in the same position, and was able to break paralysis then.
    I also heard a voice who spoke of something that needed to break, but I lost it, as it took me forever to get up from bed.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

This one is from three or four days ago- I'm in a mall, and I see a man shoplifting something. He tells me he does it for the thrill of it. I see him going from store to store stealing things, and I don't approve. At some point I decide to do the same, so I go into a small shop that has some costume jewelry, and steal a necklace, and put it in my bag. I walk out of the store, and am immediately sorry I did this, because it's not like me. Now the mall is closing and I have to find a way out without getting caught. I decide to dispose of it before I leave, but I can't seem to find a place to do it without being seen. I then eventually find a place that seems deserted enough and approach the bin. I then see the man who had been stealing things reach into his coat pocket and remove all the items he had stolen, and put them there, and then walk away. I then realize he was not doing it to steal things, but for the thrill, and didn't actually take them. I quietly and surreptitiously approach the bin and discard this little box, and when I go to leave I realize the doors have been closed and I need to find another way out. Then a lot of time is spent walking around in the dark, and I wake up before being able to leave.

A few days ago there was also something about me stealing something else. I remember thinking "another stealing dream" when I awoke but not the details.

This morning it was about some TV characters, one of them the character of Leonard (I've forgotten the actor's name already) and another actor too (either from another show or from the cinema), but I can't remember what it was about either.

Blog Entries

Last night and this morning my recently deceased friend made an appearance in my dreams, and we talked for hours and hours. Most of what I don't remember, but it was a nice dream in which we discussed our lives.
    Even though I've been sad about it, I wasn't this morning, because I felt I'd been with her.

Blog Entries

I'm glad that happened CF. She must have responded to your need.
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Chase scene

In this one (early am) I was in a 'camp' environment, and I was being led by a woman that was teaching me what seemed to be spy stuff. I have the impression that I had gotten a clerical job, and for some reason was given 'field instructions'. I also think I was not doing well in this training, as there were two minds in me- the mind of 'me' in the dream, that clearly was not getting what this was about- and as the director was giving me instructions in observation and hiding certain things, 'dream' me was not getting the underlying meaning of what my job really was- which was either intelligence gathering or surveillance.
    'Me' me of course, knew what was going on, and was wondering what was going to happen.

At some point, I caught wind of her reporting to someone else that I wasn't doing well, and at some point they decided to kill me. I think it's because at some point I had learned too much but was not valuable enough to be used effectively.
    Now 'me' me understood what was going on as it was happening, and also realized they were going to kill me, so as they were directing me to a somewhat secluded place (now in what resembled a public park or camp) I made 'dream' me elude them by ducking into a corner (not where they were taking me) and starting to run away. Now 'me' me was in charge and scanning the area, trying to find a way to escape, and running like I've never run before.

In the time where I started to realize something was up, I was trying to figure out how to take my high heel (uncomfortable pointy shoes) off without them getting suspicious) and at this point a gun came out and one of the men that was with my trainer shot her. At this point I started running with my shoes on and ran for a very long time as my feet ached, and I'm not sure if I ever took the shoes off.

As I was running I remember seeing some military men beating a small boy in a different scene. These looked hispanic, and the boy was dark-skinned. I'm not sure if this was part of the previous scene or another dream as I was waking up.

I have come to the possible conclusion that this is a past life. This is because when I was a very young child I used to have recurring dreams of being a grown woman, running in what looks like a huge pipe (sewer?). I had this dream many times and it didn't seem to end. I think I may have been killed in this chase.
    I wonder if today's dream is the first part of this- more "history". Another reason why I think this may be a past life (or the latest one, depending on how many I've had) is because lately I've been doubting the reincarnational theories, given that in regressions I always come up empty. I sort of decided it was not true, and then had this dream.

Of course, it still could be my subconscious expressing my general fears regarding the political environment of late, too.

Blog Entries

When I've spontaneously recalled past lives they've had a completely differently quality to a normal dream. Would you say this is how the dream felt for you?
    Williams)

Blog Entries

It's different than other dreams but not unlike dreams that I've had in which I get the feeling I've possessed someone else- that kind of quality. So right now I'm not sure, but reincarnation seems the most 'logical' explanation (not 'logical', but explainable within metaphysical theory.) But with me, you never know.

Last night in the middle of the night I had long discussions with someone about a variety of things that of course, I've forgotten. Later on they were more structured lessons, but in the beginning of the 'sessions' I was doing most of the talking.
    If I remember more I'll come back to this.

Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast