Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Blog Entries

Re: My dream diary

A few dreams last night- the highlight was my deceased grandfather had moved in, and we were trying to make space for him. We had another deceased person (possibly my husband's father, I'm not sure) moved in too, so we were trying to find space for my grandpa too.
    There was a sense of living my whole life backwards, and as I awoke I was back in the home I grew up in, and I was not happy about it, the whole 'reliving your life' theme.
    I then went back to sleep (or tried to) and got hypnagogics of me getting really outrageous credit card bills, and the knowledge that all the credit card bills' minimum payment was almost (if not all) the total amount of the debt, and I was trying to figure out how could this be. This woke me up before the alarm did, and I couldn't steal another hypnopomp, and I ended up getting up early.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

A two-parter, may need to come back as I'm running out of time.
    Keywords: road, mud, dorm, trick, jeep, gathering, flower.

One: I was at my college dorm room (recurring theme) and I was happily chatting with someone that belonged there with me. All of a sudden I walked to the kitchen and noticed that in areas the floor was soggy, as if there had been a flood. My feet squished at a red carpet. I immediately knew that someone in the dorm had sabotaged my area and flooded it. I'm not sure if it was an attempt to do me harm or just a prank. But we fixed the problem, in some way.
    Two: I am walking down a dirt road, and I am having some dealing with whoever flooded my dorm. Some stuff happened (that I have forgotten and I went through some shortcuts and got to a dry and verdant part of the woods that were alongside this dirt road. My friends (about three men) were telling me that the traps this other person (whoever flooded my dorm) set were going to turn around to her. I sat in the circle with them, and in front of me was a flower. Somehow something (a stone?) had turned into a flower or a gemstone of some kind and I liked it and was happy.
    Then I woke up, about half an hour before I usually wake up. I tried to go back to sleep but just lay there watching brief hypnagogics (textures and lines that disappeared when I paid attention to them) and finally got up.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 13th February 2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Content

Blog Entries

I'm walking into a warehouse, having just received a text from a person I helped (not sure how, but she was thanking me). I was going into this pier/warehouse to find something when her employers started coming in, and I wondered if they knew I was supposed to be there (sent to get something, I think). I looked out a side window and I realized this warehouse was on a seashore, and I turned to talk to the people that came in and said something like "I didn't know you were on the beach, how beautiful". As I did the water from the beach came in the bottom (the warehouse had no floor except the sand, like a pier with walls) and I woke up.
    I felt weird because I was there for a good reason and legitimately but didn't have 'real' permission to be there, i.e. I don't think the owners or people in charge knew I had been sent there.
    The dream started dark (at night, into a warehouse) but lightened as I walked into the area and I then could see the beautiful sea.
    I woke up feeling good about it.

Blog Entries

Electrophoresis

I had decided to go back to church, and went to a catholic church, didn't like it, and went to a baptist church. Now, I've been to a baptist church a couple of times (back when I was looking for something different) and we ended up in one that wasn't typical. We sat in the floor while the minister gave his sermon. All of a sudden he walks where I'm sitting and kind of gets all over me and almost sits on my lap. I'm very uncomfortable with this and he gets very personal and starts grabbing my hand and touching me. I tell my husband we need to get out of here I don't like this, and we get up to leave, when two women tell me that the minister wants to show me something, and don't want to let us go. They show me a picture of myself sitting in the cushion, and tell me that my aura is special and there's a symbol over my head- I look at the picture and don't see anything special, except that it creeps me out that they have hidden cameras and are taking pics of the people there.
    We get up and walk away, and I remember leaving but not the transition into the next dream.
    Dream two: I have been abducted, me and my 'sister' (not my real sister, a young girl) and we are in what looks like a dojo run by some men. There are many people in this dojo and the people in charge are telling us we have been chosen and whoever passes the tests will be spared, whoever doesn't will be killed. I immediately fear for my sister so I volunteer to go first, and am given sort of lame tasks to do which are simple, not really difficult. I think I had to fight someone but don't remember doing so, just sitting around talking. A lot of time passes and I see people of different ages and realize that the 'pass or die' thing must have been a lie, possibly to frighten the people there (don't know why, since I assumed everyone else was taken there, but whatever) and as I realize we're not in any danger the dream ends and I transition into the next dream, right before waking:
    I'm in the same place as before my first dream, and I'm talking with two other friends, who are old friends from high school, and they tell me they have been working with electrophoresis, and I am very angry with them, because they have turned this into a weapon, and I am angry and disappointed that they, who used to be nice guys, would be weaponizing this, working towards evil ends.
    I wake up, realizing even though I have heard the word before, I don't think I know what it means, but I'm pretty sure it isn't what it was in the dream, so I have to look it up.

Blog Entries

Somehow there seem to be aspects of nonphysical reality that seem to freak you out. The topic of privacy seems to recur, like in the sauna dream. There's no privacy in nonphysical reality - like the touch and the closeness make you nervous precisely because you know this. The idea that vibrational touch and (later on) the mind merge are in essence intimate experiences seems to be very challenging for you, the same goes for "the hidden cameras" - to a higher being, there's no secrets.

Kurt also related that any simulation requires a level of mind control to establish and maintain the state of consciousness you are in when doing it. These are not harmful, but you seem to resent this limitation of your freedom of movement and choice so much, it inevitably leads to identifying it as abduction and also the messages seem to get mangled and distorted. The dojo could be a hint that a simulation is going on, as are the tasks, but somehow the whole setup triggers your "fight or flight" (fight or die) response.

Blog Entries

Two this morning- I haven't gotten back the first one yet, but the second one goes like this:

I was in the college I go to in my dreams, and I was having dual consciousness- at first I was watching this man coming back to the college after graduation and retaking classes. I flashed between watching him and being him. While I was him I realized I didn't have to keep coming to classes I already had taken, and graduated. Then I would flash back to observer (or rather, observer with another role entirely) and I was living in an apartment and eating the same food every day- I then decided to throw out the food I had (it was linguini with shrimp) and go to the cafeteria to get out of the apt. and get some fresh air and food. The dream faded as I threw out the shrimp- they were a lot of shrimp, and I was amazed at how big they are. Seemed like a waste, but I had been eating off of it for days now.
    Later there was something else as I awoke.... will have to see if that one comes back too.

Blog Entries

Woke up many times last night, I did not feel well, had some asthma and was hot- and one of the times I had projection sensations (movement) but I coughed, and then later I couldn't make the effort to stay with it because I was too tired to try to focus.

In the first dream I was at a monastery, and was going through some lesson (more like a workshop) in which my body was covered in rashes and I was so fat I could barely move. When I woke up one morning I found I was in another body. I was an african-american girl, young (like late teens or early twenties). I was very thin and strong and beautiful. I was very happy and was doing all kinds of tasks and at some point I asked the monks/brothers to go back to my body. All the people that were in my group initially were leaving and I didn't want to be left behind. The brother I talked to told me I had left that body behind, and I remember wondering how my people (my family, etc.) were going to recognize me and how they would treat me now that I was black. I then started to leave and woke up.
    Again.
    Went back to sleep and had another dream.
    We (my husband, son and some sort of school group) were in some sort of field trip to somewhere up north, like Sweden or Scandinavia. We had gotten in a ski lift in two groups- When I got to the top it was in a closed lodge that looked a little like a fake Christmas village (but large) and there was a lot of snow inside. When I first looked at it I thought my son would love it, but when I touched it it wasn't cold, and I realized it was fake snow. Then I sat to wait for them to arrive, and I woke up before they did.

---
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 2nd March 2012 at 05:21 PM.

Blog Entries

The freaking mafia

So I'm dreaming that we're living in this house (that is not 'our' house) and we're just minding our own business, when a whole bunch of people come in the house.
    It is a very large extended family, and two of the men come in holding another man. There are women, grandmothers, aunts, mothers, and children along with them. Some of their kids are about my son's age, while others were younger. The scary men tell the kids to go outside with my son, to see his video game or something 'innocent' like that. We know they don't want the kids to see what's going to happen.
    They tell us that if we cooperate no one will be hurt, so we comply.
    The men take the man into the kitchen and the women stay with me. I hear the man screaming as he gets tortured or something horrible. I can hear the men screaming in anger at him about his betrayal, and he screams and cries that he will never do that again, that he is loyal.
    I am terrified for my son but am constantly reassured by the women that he is safe, the kids are as innocent as he is and they are outside so they don't see this side of this family. They attempt to chat with me and I chat with them, always nervous. My husband is there with us but he doesn't talk much.
    Finally the men come out, and the tortured man looks as if he hasn't been killed or maimed- he looks as if he got a beating, and he smiles and I see he had a tooth pulled, probably when he was screaming.
    Now they are all smiling and being congenial to each other, and patting the tortured man in the back, as if it wasn't a big thing.
    Then the kids come in and my son is ok, not knowing what was going on there, and they leave.
    I wake up a bit perplexed.
    I go to sleep for a little while and dream something similar but without the fear, just the feeling of not knowing what that was all about.

Blog Entries

Dream and something else

I was working for my former boss (the good one) and he was telling me to repair a piece of equipment. I immediately found the problem and changed the part. I then wondered if I was supposed to shield the part (it was a heatsinked transistor, if anyone wanted to know) before attaching it to the metal frame of the piece before turning it on. I was holding it (connected, but not attached) and I decided to look at another piece to see if I had to isolate it, and when I stood up to look, my arm moved a little and the transistor touched the metal harness- and for some reason the switch was on, and I began to be electrocuted.
    At this moment my boss walked in, and as I was trying to turn the switch to off without letting go of the transistor, because I was afraid the whole thing was going to explode (smoke was coming out of the piece)- I couldn't press, because the electricity was pulling my hand back. Finally, my boss turned the switch off, and while I was worried about the fact that I had probably blown up what was probably an expensive piece of equipment, he was more worried about my health.
    Once I was composed and the fire was out, he told me not to worry, nothing was damaged, and I should go get something to drink, then go to the parts dept. and come back with a new transistor to see if the other one got damaged. I was pleasantly surprised I wasn't in trouble, and headed off to the kitchen to get a drink, and on the way there was a lady in what looked like an open dutch door and she was on the other side of it, and she appeared to be cooking. She then asked me about a recipe she was making that came with a prepackaged spice mix (like a lipton soup or some other thing like that) and I advised here that when I used those spice packets I usually use half of the packet and cook and taste it, because they are mostly salt and preservatives, and use my own spices.
    I then walked to the fridge and woke up.

I closed my eyes (it was still early and it's Sat.) and started to move through a starry field, and as I floated through it (it was like the beginning of phasing) I heard a female voice, which started talking to me about healing on the inside and wreaking havoc on the outside. We were going through colorful nebulae and I could see a very specific constellation ahead- and I asked her to clarify, and she said some things that I have mostly forgotten, and I slowly woke up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 10th March 2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Added pic

Blog Entries

Interesting, C.F. I imagine you may have been doing some self-healing.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast