Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75

Thread: CF's dream diary

Re: CF's dream diary

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I agree, but not necessarily in the same way- negative energy. My clairvoyance has been at an all time low for the last two years, and the last time I saw my mother in dream/visitation she told me to not try to contact her, because it probably would not be her.
    Last night I had the type of dream with my father I used to get when he had just passed- a recurrent one that always left me perplexed. He is on the other side, but has been resuscitated, and will not tell what happened when he was dead.
    Now he's back (in my dreams in the 'dead zone', having been back for the second time. It is a weird thing and I don't really know what it means, but it doesn't feel good.
    I like seeing him again but I can't understand the whole 'being back after being back after being dead' thing. A number of friends have interpreted this for me, but I never 'get' it. It's just strange and discomfiting.
    Do you have any suspicions why your clairvoyance got stuck?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

I don't dare speculate, but I think I was blocked from seeing things that would make me upset. Last year was a doozy, not just from the collective, but because of stuff happening with my family. I was very close to the breaking point, if you get my drift.
    I do think now that my dream with my dad was some way of letting me know that slowly things are being restored, or reorganized, in a way that will make sense. But it's just a hunch for now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: Dad again

About two weeks ago I had a dream about dad. I don't dream of him often but have learned that when I do something is going to happen in the family. The time before (about last year) I dreamed of him (in the dream, he was watching us from afar, like in a parking lot) and one of my siblings got cancer, and another one needed bypass surgery, all in the same year. So approx. last month I dreamed that he was sitting outside of a house that reminded me of my grandmother's house, and he was sitting in a bench, and he was fading. Not 'ghostlike' fading, but more like someone who is enveloped by fog, but without the fog, just the blur where his face and head would be. Then the next day of the dream, I received a distressed call, to which I reacted poorly.
    I'm writing this down because on checking on my old dreams from 2010 I discovered a lot of the dreams were precognitive, so way ahead of when events actually happened that I had forgotten about them. If I hadn't written them down here, I would not have realized this.

Blog Entries

Re: Hopefully precog dream

This morning:
    I am having a flying dream and come upon a landscape in which I see my old house, that is being refurbished. The outside patio is now a large shallow pond, and there are dogs and cats wading in it. When I get close I see R. doing some construction and there is a young man I don't recognize carrying some lumber and construction equipment. I see R. working on a second house, and I am told my s. is in the first house waiting for them to finish building her a house. I express skepticism at R. working hard, as he's never been a hard worker. I tell the young man that this is a dream (I am lucid) and he says "no, this is reality." I tell him "how can this be reality if I'm flying?" and he says "no, you're standing." All of a sudden I'm standing on the ground and can't fly. I still know I'm dreaming but have lost my floating ability. I wonder if this is his dream or if he's psyched me out. I continued to walk along with him and talk, amazed at the insights about life he has, and I'm happy they're taking care of her. I wake up happy and somewhat relieved. I feel like this dream is significant, which is why I'm writing it down.

I still know I'm dreaming but have lost my floating ability. I wonder if this is his dream or if he's psyched me out. I continued to walk along with him and talk, amazed at the insights about life he has, and I'm happy they're taking care of her. I wake up happy and somewhat relieved. I feel like this dream is significant, which is why I'm writing it down.
    I'm pretty much sure, to be honest, that lucid dreams, dreams in general, and even experiences like OBE just as Robert Bruce teaches are actually manipulations of non-physical entities. They can be in a way treated as an alternative - more aware - experience in comparison to dreams. Just yesterday I also had a lucid dream which was very realistic: I was in a strange cave with a narrow path along a deep abbyss, in distance I saw 3 not big dogs. I didn't want them to see me, but they did see me, and I didn't want them to go in my direction, but one of them started to not only gaze at me but also started to go in my direction. I didn't want it so badly so I shaked my head and woke up in the next moment - I mean I shaked my head like for a purpose, like it was a magic trick which awakens me after doing that, which seemed very intriguing.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

That's a belief I don't share. Anything can be manipulated, but your dream is your dream, and the psychological aspects line up with waking reality in my life. But I see your point.
    Anyway, yesterday's dream:
    Recurring bird dream, with water.
    I was at my old neighborhood, and had just escaped from a bad situation. I was in a neighbor's house (front porch) 3 doors up from mine. I found someone was washing ducklings in a washer on the roof of a house. I was taking the ducklings out of the washer and chastising who was doing it.
    Then I looked downhill, and could see my house and the house next door (which had the washer up in the roof) going, flooded. All three houses had waterfalls coming down the roof of the three houses. I started yelling at the washing machine people to cut off the water, and I woke up. The birds were happy, flying away.

This morning:....
    Hi, CFTraveler

I see this is your normal dream journal, but I can't find anywhere your OBE journal or other users OBE journals as well. Can you post some links, I'm really interested in those.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    Hi, CFTraveler

I see this is your normal dream journal, but I can't find anywhere your OBE journal or other users OBE journals as well. Can you post some links, I'm really interested in those.
    It no longer exists. I was trimming the forum and made a big miscalculation in the date selection and it deleted all of it. Luckily I had a partial backup and put some experiences in my facebook page. It really has nothing exciting, but it is something. Also unfortunately, it's spread out in a few entries. If you'd like I can link to what I have, but I promise you it's not interesting at all. From 2010 on the OBEs became very repetitive, and I think my dreams were more interesting. Which makes me glad to not have messed this one up, because I'm finding a lot of precognition in many of those dreams, that I didn't see when I was writing them down. In fact, I don't remember many of those dreams, if I hadn't written them down I wouldn't even know I pre-saw some things.

It no longer exists. I was trimming the forum and made a big miscalculation in the date selection and it deleted all of it. Luckily I had a partial backup and put some experiences in my facebook page. It really has nothing exciting, but it is something. Also unfortunately, it's spread out in a few entries. If you'd like I can link to what I have, but I promise you it's not interesting at all. From 2010 on the OBEs became very repetitive, and I think my dreams were more interesting.
    I will pass on that offer, as I don't use Facebook. Sometimes is better that experiences are boring or mundane, because not everyone can stomach some of the more bizarre ones, I'm talking from personal experience as one of my more higher experience gave me a PTSD and I'm grateful that the string of experiences in 2011 has ended, then and there, because results were alarming, real people have died but thankfully I jumped on my next journey, but shadows in closet cannot be forgotten. So maybe be grateful to have boring experiences because they can be a bliss. As for me let say I rather want to not see what I saw, but I cannot unseen it.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75