Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: CF's dream diary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: My dream diary

I'm glad that happened CF. She must have responded to your need.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Chase scene

In this one (early am) I was in a 'camp' environment, and I was being led by a woman that was teaching me what seemed to be spy stuff. I have the impression that I had gotten a clerical job, and for some reason was given 'field instructions'. I also think I was not doing well in this training, as there were two minds in me- the mind of 'me' in the dream, that clearly was not getting what this was about- and as the director was giving me instructions in observation and hiding certain things, 'dream' me was not getting the underlying meaning of what my job really was- which was either intelligence gathering or surveillance.
    'Me' me of course, knew what was going on, and was wondering what was going to happen.

At some point, I caught wind of her reporting to someone else that I wasn't doing well, and at some point they decided to kill me. I think it's because at some point I had learned too much but was not valuable enough to be used effectively.
    Now 'me' me understood what was going on as it was happening, and also realized they were going to kill me, so as they were directing me to a somewhat secluded place (now in what resembled a public park or camp) I made 'dream' me elude them by ducking into a corner (not where they were taking me) and starting to run away. Now 'me' me was in charge and scanning the area, trying to find a way to escape, and running like I've never run before.

In the time where I started to realize something was up, I was trying to figure out how to take my high heel (uncomfortable pointy shoes) off without them getting suspicious) and at this point a gun came out and one of the men that was with my trainer shot her. At this point I started running with my shoes on and ran for a very long time as my feet ached, and I'm not sure if I ever took the shoes off.

As I was running I remember seeing some military men beating a small boy in a different scene. These looked hispanic, and the boy was dark-skinned. I'm not sure if this was part of the previous scene or another dream as I was waking up.

I have come to the possible conclusion that this is a past life. This is because when I was a very young child I used to have recurring dreams of being a grown woman, running in what looks like a huge pipe (sewer?). I had this dream many times and it didn't seem to end. I think I may have been killed in this chase.
    I wonder if today's dream is the first part of this- more "history". Another reason why I think this may be a past life (or the latest one, depending on how many I've had) is because lately I've been doubting the reincarnational theories, given that in regressions I always come up empty. I sort of decided it was not true, and then had this dream.

Of course, it still could be my subconscious expressing my general fears regarding the political environment of late, too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

When I've spontaneously recalled past lives they've had a completely differently quality to a normal dream. Would you say this is how the dream felt for you?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

It's different than other dreams but not unlike dreams that I've had in which I get the feeling I've possessed someone else- that kind of quality. So right now I'm not sure, but reincarnation seems the most 'logical' explanation (not 'logical', but explainable within metaphysical theory.) But with me, you never know.

Last night in the middle of the night I had long discussions with someone about a variety of things that of course, I've forgotten. Later on they were more structured lessons, but in the beginning of the 'sessions' I was doing most of the talking.
    If I remember more I'll come back to this.

Blog Entries

Flight to THe Sun

Back in this camplike environment- the past few dreams seem to be taking place there. This time there were many people I know, some from my old church and some from spiritual forums and such. We were all in different places but "were called" to go to the seashore to where the Sun was. We were going to receive some sort of basking experience. So many of us started walking, some running towards the shore. On the way there I remembered flying, so I took off successfully. Some others also took flight, maybe four of five of us amongst twenty people or so. When we got there we were told we should take our clothes off to feel the sun's rays, so I started doing this, and some said that the order had been rescinded, but some people stayed naked, I did. I figured since i was in the sky anyway, no one was going to control me. And the feeling was glorious.
    Then we flew back and I woke up. It was a beautiful scape, the sun in the dawn time, with all the colors.

Blog Entries

Seems like you've been encouraged to get a bit closer to Source (sun) to experience how this affects you.

Blog Entries

Dreamstate lessons

They started in chapters, I woke up and came back to the same one. There was no feeling of importance, yet I kept coming back to it.
    There was a warehouse and a space with a car in it. I worked on the car on the mechanical level, until whatever needed to be done with it was done. I left the scene and then had to come back to it. I was supposed to live whatever the victim of whatever crime had to do with this car went through. I did, and was done. Then I came back, and at the last part of the experience I was told that I wasn't done, because I was the car, and I was the victim of whatever the crime involving the car was, but I hadn't yet been the criminal that did the crime, that I was supposed to 'get into the mind of the criminal' or something like that. Then I woke up.

Blog Entries

Interesting change of perspectives.

Blog Entries

ETs again

I 'wake up' in a helicopter or a similar flying vehicle. Then I go through hours of what seems like grueling torture. I have lost the nature of the torture, but I think it was mental torture combined with exhausting work, or something- like my mind got a workout. After many hours of this I couldn't take it anymore.
    Then I am taken somewhere where I am told a few things. Here is the list of things I remember being told/explained
    1-This is the last time we (me and others) will be abducted. 'They' are done.
    2-What they have done is tampered with us, but it is not clear exactly what they did. But basically the process is to take us unconsciously, to wake us up, to make us experience this series of things that seem almost too much, and then they make us unconscious again and put us back. They need us to be conscious for what they do, or it won't work, but they don't mean to hurt us. I am not sure if there was physical pain, but I have the vague feeling there was, and there was a reason for it.
    3-They are done. From now on, any 'alien abduction' scenario anyone talks about is self-generated or a lie. They were apparently done last night. Apparently there was a deadline and it was this morning. That's why last night was so grueling- all the 'training' had to be crammed in prior to this morning.
    4-I was allowed to stay awake longer so I would remember this-so I could record it.

I woke up, kind of tired, was amazed it was only 6:30, and went back to sleep.
    Then I dreamed I was in some sort of encampment in some sort of restricted environment (in the dream, it was a Latter Day encampment, and they were not allowed to use any kind of modern technology. Until I went to the 'gift shop', where they took my credit card.
    I went back 'home' (to a Jetson's type of house) where my husband wanted me to go back and haggle with the man in the store, who had also made an advance at me when I was trying to pay.
    There was something else with my son which is a recurring theme which will stay personal.

Blog Entries

I had a hard time sleeping due to some pain in my arm. Because of this I awoke many times last night. I don't remember most of the early dreams, except that they were 'normal' processing type dreams, or repetition of ongoing themes.
    In around fourish I had this 'strange' one: We (me and another group of people, my hubby and my son) were in some sort of scape. Don't remember the details. We were told that for the next two hours reality would cease to exist, that there would be nothing at all- nothing would exist. We were tasked with destroying anything that manifested at all, and were given sticks (like baseball bats) and for the next 'two hours' we were suspended in a sort of grey nothingness, waiting to see if anything appeared. I don't remember seeing anything, and soon woke up again, rearranged myself again, and went to sleep, back to 'normal' dreams.

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast