Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini, What Is It?

Jananz Guest

Kundalini, What Is It?

Kundalini is blue fire, ultraviolet light, biophotons and superlight.
    It is superluminal communication within and between cells.
    It is an amplification and deepening of metabolism, consciousness, and feeling.

Kundalini energy flips over to the right side of the body in January as the deep seeds of the psyche are made fertile within the right side of the brain in association with the expansion of the heart. Thus focus on breathing into the heart and inquiring into the psychic material that arises from the body, words that spontaneously arise in the mind and dreams. If you "cook" this material well with great passion this will fuel your years dharmic outflow. The word dharma translates as that which upholds or supports the Tao. If you interfere with, divert or reduce the right side flow of energy through self-negating or destructive means the potency of the muse will be undermined for the entire annual cycle.

It is best to approach the opportunity kundalini presents positively and the "difficulties" will eventually dissipate...and we will be left with only the benefits of permanent bliss, deep knowing, increased creativity and freedom. The only way you can "get over" kundalini is to embrace it and to use the energy to detoxify and grow deeper. Stopping kundalini is tantamount to killing oneself in order to live in the pupae of our former self. The reason why kundalini is arising in populations across the world now is that we have to evolve to a new level or else noble human life is a goner. Therefore we have to work with the process of metamorphosis to bring on our human adulthood or else we will remain a species of sick children.

Humanity is currently on the verge of a major psychospiritual transformation beyond money, fear and control. Androgyny is a term derived from the Greek words (anér, meaning man) and (gyné, meaning woman) and refers to the mixing of masculine and feminine. Sovereign consciousness emerges from the marriage of the royal inner couple of the left and right hemispheres. This sublime marriage undoes the dominance and submission imbalance to create synergy or the amplification of consciousness from the mergers of equals. Both masculine and feminine come into their noble condition through the emergence of the sovereign state in which the previous drives for defense, wealth and status are supplanted by the joy of clarity and freedom. Once the need for control is curbed the divine synergy can naturally engage, drawing power, energy and presence from the Void. This is the secret of all ages. Sophia, the guardian of the flame of the deep.

The Egyptian alchemical term "The Great Opus" speaks to the science which transmutes base levels of consciousness steeped in ignorance, to recover our connection to soul and bring forth from its depths the new values which represent the Solar King (Trismosin - Splendor Solis).

Jananz Guest

Re: Kundalini, What Is It?

TRANSPERSONAL NONRELATIONSHIP

Blasted Awake By the Opposite Sex In a Transpersonal Nonrelationship

We are relational beings and we don't really know how relational until kundalini considers itself bonded to another human through our flesh. If the relationship is unrequited or not "suitable" but the kundalini awakening is fired up on all cylinders from atoms right up to Godhead...this is one of the fastest, most delicious and painful methods of awakening...especially through the female body. My heart goes out to you who are triggered awake by the opposite sex. Let me tell you a few of the insights that came to me through my transpersonal non-relationship experience.
    • First we quickly learn that sex is not sex. The entire universe is nothing but sex...the play of the poles, sexes, charges and hemispheres. Mortal human sex not only starts looking pretty silly, but finding an appropriate partner in the uninitiated community, well forget it. Ones moral sensitivity around the game of sex goes through the roof for many reasons...mostly due to an increased energy refinement aesthetic.
    • Next we learn that we are not living for ourselves but are secretly working for the transpersonal species imperative, and that if we neglect ourselves, our will, our mind and body, then we fail in our mission and head towards hell. So the personal cannot be ignored or the transpersonal is forfeited...this is a BIG lesson to learn for those who try to gain self-worth by overextending themselves to others.
    • It may feel like hell to be fired up and about to lift off to the moon, but you must remind yourself that all that love and energy and psi is YOU! And you would probably not have been lit so bright if there was no initial trigger. The way to stop bleeding out is to claim ALL that presence, feeling, sensation and energy as you...and do not imagine that it is coming from the phantom lover. Be grateful for the trigger, but distinguish it from a workable human relationship...they are two different things.
    • Use the energy to transform your life and "create." Do not fall into victim, poor little me or waste it running around trying to find a reason to feel so much love by chasing after mortals. The uninitiated will have no idea what you are going through, they cannot be "with you" and the added stress of mismatched levels will add to the already extreme load needed to process, integrate and stabilize.
    • Within this energy and this awakening is a work of genius...a great gift of talent and beauty that the world can share. Getting beyond your personal story and facilitating the birth of this geni is the task of the peak period. As such we have to let go of the fairytale romance notions we carried on from childhood to embrace a more cosmic meaning and reason for our existence.
    • If you don't get that the inner Beloved is YOU, then you may literally bleed your awakening away pining for Other...and may be misdirected by the energy away from a true life partner...following this energetic figment projection within. Once you know in your heart that this huge awesome energy and vast intelligence IS you, then you know how to understand the pulls and tides of the sun and moon and how they relate to pulling actual human lovers together to meet in time and space.
    • You can ask the full moon when you will meet your true lover and the silent voice within may tell you when and where. Once properly directed the Inner Marriage is so complete and satisfying that it is of little consequence if you don’t actually meet a life partner for the biological “need” for another is reduced and mortal relationship loses its power to attract, persuade and convince. Detach from this individual mortal human, yes, but not from the energy of the Inner Beloved…for the Inner Beloved is you and you will feel the bliss of subtly making love to yourself as a permanent condition for life.
    • The kundalini fire must continue to burn for your creativity to be alive. But women with active kundalini have to be a billion times stronger than men and the uninitiated...because it is up to us to lay the foundations of future society. Consider that it was women who conveyed the oracle of Apollo for a thousand years in the ancient classical world. It is women who are the builders of civilization, for women can more easily unify the Apollionic rational mind with the wild, pure genius of Dionysian divinity.
    • Women have greater synthesis of the left and right brain because they tend to have a more active corpus callosum with 10% more neuron fibers. The increased right brain access in the female brain allows greater communication with the limbic brain, emotional and holistic perception. Thus if a women is operating true to cosmic form she is generally more in touch with universal morality and the will of lifeforce than men. It is up to women to guide us out of the grey Borg culture of death, disease and destruction and into a vivid fecund future.
    • Follow your dreams and do what you can to gently awaken others...for it is time that humanity be joyously bought back to its senses.

Hi Jananz,

I rather see that your work is brilliant. But, what is bright in darkened eyes is confusedly turned away from. Odd how that works.

It is only hearsay that claims one cannot stare directly into the sun, and those dependent on hearsay do not know of themselves what to say.

Beliefs or Faith. Some are blessed to know the difference.

Perhaps, it may be seen as that difference in every systemic order, between a star and a black hole. One shines brightly giving of life, and the other darkly indulges its hunger taking in life.

Yet, having seen it for what it is, turned over, like a woven tapestry; for every star giving out on one side is its counterpart taking in on the other side. This of course reveals the Twins, they but barely from their oneness by a woven membrane.

So, what we fear within ourself, is merely misunderstanding by misinterpretation.

Once a man like any of men had no faith, by his belief he was in disbelief; yet in a name faithfully given and that name finally and faithfully spoken, he was again freed to utter speech.

This is why, even though 'Do' would lead in song, it was humbly given as 'Ut', for those who might silently stare into it and find their God given voice in a systemic order called 'UT'. But these letters only symbolically indicate the shapes seen through the naked eye brilliantly projecting.

Thoth broke it down further, seeing the Gate of said naked eye; it to either side as ATU. Of course, proceeding through said gate is a broadening affair not to be taken darkly, but rather with that light within, to shine lightly into all corners abounding.

Imagine the stepped process wherein A and TU become farther and farther away from one another; schizmatically infilling with finite possibilities from infinite potential.

Just one step of projection within gives rise to two more at either side. This till fulness is to the very letter reached in symbolic representation.

Darkness would evolve a Tycoon, one thinking to inwardly possess what they see not of themself.

Lightness in creation of projection would understand the Tikune/Tikkun, which in and of they perfectingly are, as well as this within firstly being them very true and perfect self; as it is they whom had projected it through the gate of a once clothed and concealed eye.

Only a naked eye can see infinite possibilities, for from that eye alone is the understanding that all resting potential infinitely provides in and of what is projected.

Ask and it shall be so. But be sure of what you ask for with a faithful voice.

This is why it is said that works without faith are in vain; and that faith with followed works are trued and well established.

What is trued and well established blindingly shines, thus proving what is false in its turning away.

With todays precision digital technology, it is seen that darkness flees in anticipation of lights projection. To say, that even before the light would shine into a corner, darkness has fled, having no place in it to begin with, thus having no ending in light's shining accord.

Illusion impedes by impediments only, and all impediments are beliefs contrary to a true voice speaking of itself, dependent upon hearsay alone, belief in disbelief, having no faith in and of itself to say.

T
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Jananz Guest

Sorry T, that didn't go in my brainbox.

Alain Badiou distinguishes different modes of how to deal with an event. Here I have associated his modes with possible responses to Spiritual Awakening:
    1. Fidelity to the Event...Cooperation—Surrender and practice
    2. Reactive Mode...Regression—Ego, neurosis, inflation, addiction
    3. Total Rejection...Suppression—Psychosis, schizophrenia, and belligerence
    4. Obscure Mode...Substitution—Symbols, writing, spiritual systems
    5. Total Implementation...Immersion—Be a monk, join a cult, church or sangha.
    6. Reanimation...Integration—rectify and beatify ones past, present, future life.

Jananz Guest

Differentiating Life from Death
    My dreams were awesome this morning, basically the message was the need to separate the chocolate from the ♥♥♥♥ myself. That is...we are exposed to so much ♥♥♥♥ during this dysfunctional period of rapid transformation...the apocalypse...when truth is unveiled. A higher order of being will shake out eventually as the corrupt power accumulation systems fall under their unsustainable weight. Yet we cannot focus on the ♥♥♥♥, we must focus on building the new way and establishing community support systems that allow us to unplug from the industrial extortion conglomeration. As each of us personally distinguishes and separates our Eros from our Thanatos and steps onto the path of increasing lifeforce...then our divine creativity will pull us through this time of "apparent" chaos, generated by malignant power out of control.

I was cutting a sunbathing blanket too skinny and my female guide stopped me and said it needed to be wider. That is the "sun" or Source cannot properly enter a miserly, truncated, distorted or confused system. For a generous outcome we must establish a luxuriously Eros opened approach to our personal lives and the transformation of culture. In order to free ourselves from the clutches of the Borg, we must celebrate our humanity...I mean really celebrate, revere, honor, love and explore it. Without Eros the mind can become dangerously dissociated—rendered inhuman, greedy and driven to dominate, acquire, and exploit everything including ourselves. Even asceticism…cutting down the bounty of natures fertile abundance…is a form of greed. Eros is the spiritual energy of felt-relationship through love and feeling.

Through scientific understanding, our world has become dehumanized. Man feels himself isolated in the Cosmos. He is no longer involved in nature through participation mystic. This exploitive science of the Borg however is not true science. True whole human science is the art of direct participation with the mysteries of the divine universe. Through Eros we maintain universal morality through clearly feeling that which is going “with” the evolution of life, and that which is plainly going against life’s sustainability. The importance of the heart-to-brain link is primarily that the prefrontal lobe-heart connection is the master integrator—the master switch to sovereignty and the soul. The soul is made of light and sound and so our matter must be made to facilitate the free flow of photons and phonons.

The big picture of our current situation is simple really, humanity has been suppressing itself out of fear of the unknown for millions of years. Humanity has been destroying itself out of ignorance for 11,000 years since agriculture began. Humanity has been outright killing itself in the last 200 years with chemical agriculture. What will save us from our rampage against life is the awakening of awareness through kundalini rising and the opening up of the head-heart link, interhemispheric communication, full prefrontal lobe capacities and communion with the intelligence of the solar plexus. These capacities which are necessary for whole person functioning are returning to us now and so we can begin to create a human culture that nurtures the whole human and Gaia according to the reality of natural law, as divined by Eros.

Quote Originally Posted by Jananz
    Sorry T, that didn't go in my brainbox.
    nor did it come from my "brainbox". though it came through me.

if i go to a spring and drink from it, am i to see that spring as the origin, as the "brainbox", without understanding that brilliantly beyond that visible spring there is more than could ever meet the eye's report to the brain. yet, the thirst is quenched from having drank from it.

T

Jananz Guest

We are all both "senders" and "receivers" of Spirit, responding to the evolutionary call into higher and higher realms. The Self or sovereign is this beautiful sending and receiving dance and re-membering the infinitude of divine will.

All we really want in life is to be our full Self, and yet our resistance to the dehumanization process of the Borg is what holds us back from showing up. Our defenses against utilitarianism, conformity, exploitation and abuse become a cage of resistance that closes down the heart and cuts off Eros. Really feeling and listening to the pain of our closure and breathing new light into our Self-abdication and our Self-neglect, allows us to stop grieving for the loss of Self, and to slough off the former reactive-adaptive shell, in order to become a meta-adaptive creator. We cannot expect the world to recognize us as the Self if we cannot effectively communicate the Self, and we cannot “be” the Self if we are still fighting and grieving over the machinations of the Borg. This is a double bind situation that prevents us from making a jump beyond the gravity and inertia of entrenched materialism to the freedom of the spiritual life. This double bind which prevents the marriage of matter and spirit can only be overcome by consciously surrendering our suffering pride and indignation…to let the joy of pure Being flood our entire lives.

I disagree.

ultimately what hardens pushes itself apart disintegrally, thus the perceived end of the world, having no thing to do with the end of the living. meaning that, just as a man poured a concrete slab for whatever purpose, it is likely that before his brevity is ended, the slab will have disintegrated into gravelly dust.

one has to see the matter with which we have our being, it not the being. no thing that serves being in the doing is meant to last, yet being is everlasting.

my advice, and meaning no offense, dropping the use of this "borg" scenario would lend more creedence to your work, and allow youself to less depend upon finite "science fiction".

those two words are the same by intent. science is fiction, and fiction is science; both dependent upon that slab of concrete as world to be upheld.

the earth is, and it's functions are free and autonomous, needing no additive from man to tweak said earthly functions. the world is man's tweaking toward gain and comfort, while the earth serves every survival dictated need.

the garden is ever present, the world is ever ending.

understand the two, and see them as one.

no need for "borg", except in the want of intellectual thought structuring. you will never see moths flying around a street lamp in the light of day.

thoughts are as moths, and they are drawn to a limited light which thinks to fend off the darkness.

understand that..., and the mind is freed from the onslaught of "borgs" or negs or whatever.

One walks into a sun lit field of flowers and by choice freely picks what catches the eye to display on the home's dinner table where family meet to eat, talk and laugh the fettered worries away.

pick your thoughts as if they were flowers, and leave the moths to that darkness which is without your self limitedly lit in it.

T

niki123 Guest

Hmm,I know exactly what you're talking about but it can be a very lonely life after you go through with it and then what ?Not to mention other outside forces rubbing you the wrong way and inconsiderate people who think that that they can do anything that they want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jananz

We are all both "senders" and "receivers" of Spirit, responding to the evolutionary call into higher and higher realms. The Self or sovereign is this beautiful sending and receiving dance and re-membering the infinitude of divine will.

All we really want in life is to be our full Self, and yet our resistance to the dehumanization process of the Borg is what holds us back from showing up. Our defenses against utilitarianism, conformity, exploitation and abuse become a cage of resistance that closes down the heart and cuts off Eros. Really feeling and listening to the pain of our closure and breathing new light into our Self-abdication and our Self-neglect, allows us to stop grieving for the loss of Self, and to slough off the former reactive-adaptive shell, in order to become a meta-adaptive creator. We cannot expect the world to recognize us as the Self if we cannot effectively communicate the Self, and we cannot “be” the Self if we are still fighting and grieving over the machinations of the Borg. This is a double bind situation that prevents us from making a jump beyond the gravity and inertia of entrenched materialism to the freedom of the spiritual life. This double bind which prevents the marriage of matter and spirit can only be overcome by consciously surrendering our suffering pride and indignation…to let the joy of pure Being flood our entire lives.

Jananz Guest

I know it is controversial to use the term Borg, but I am writing a book on sovereignty (divine will) and so I use "Borg" to describe Flatland, dehumanization, material fascism, power-over heirarchy, and the collective descent into matter, disintegration, degeneration and unconsciousness. Since the planet is in dire straights due to our Borglike tendencies, and that this state of affairs is brought about by our ignorance of sovereignty and divine will, I think it justified to use the term Borg to point to the despiritualization phenomena. As we begin to see the entire degenerative complex as one thing...a divorce from Source...then it makes it easier to spot the incidence and ramifications of the Borg in our own lives and set about infusing our world with the magic of lifeforce and love. As each of us heals our own life-negation, we allow the collective to be just that much more brighter in Spirit.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast