Thread: Sleep Apnea

Sleep Apnea

I have sleep apnea and currently use a CPAP mask at night. I am working my way through the MAP program and am doing OK although no OBE yet. My question is whether I should be wearing my mask during all OBE attempts. My concern is that I know that when I don't wear the mask ,when going to sleep, I choke and wake up( thus the reason for the mask). That being said, I seem to be having good success with the Trance techniques without using the cpap mask but without OBE success as yet. Maybe I am not reaching mind awake+ body asleep state? Anyone else with sleep apnea and suggestions or experiences would be appreciated

Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: Sleep Apnea

Keep wearing your mask. It's there for a reason, and it's not worth the risk, in my opinion.

If you're doing okay with the trance, it would seem that the mask isn't really causing any undue interference. It can take a while to achieve the OBE, so don't despair that it hasn't happened yet. I can't imagine that the mask is creating any kind of problem where OBE is concerned.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I have read various posts from people who wear cpap masks and project without any interference from them.
    So my opinion is, safety first.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks,
    I'll keep pushing on and i'll let you all know when I get have my first projection