Thread: Peter Rabbit

1. Peter Rabbit

Last night i had a dream where i was giving my grandmother a tea kettle as a present and on this tea kettle was pictures of the cartoon peter rabbit. The tea kettle triggered good memories of when i was younger singing the little peter rabbit song so i started singing it and it would make me happier and happier the more i sung it, however i then became lucid as i felt something evil in my dream and whatever this thing was gave me chills all over and scared me so much that i woke up out of my dream, it was like watever it was didnt want me to be happy.

Any ideas on what this could mean?

Cheers

Blog Entries

Re: Peter Rabbit

Hello, XxrickyxX.

The feeling of an evil presence, especially when lucid, is tricky. People have reacted this way to their own projected double, to what seems to be their soul/Higher Self, etc. Initially there's often very little difference between "feels alien/unknown" and "feels evil" - usually in our common everyday lives we rarely encounter anything that is alien to our usual way of interpreting the world. So we interpret such a thing a disruptive, evil, alien, etc. - out of a gut feeling. Call it astral xenophobia.

Having said that, with what you mentioned it's hard to know what it really was. Could have been a negative aspect of yourself, any kind of presence, who knows?

Oliver

3. Re: Peter Rabbit

i rarely become lucid in my dreams unless something significant happens it felt like watever it was made me become lucid just so it could scare me also would u have any idea wat the dream ment as a whole?

Thanks