Thread: counting

karmacox Guest

counting

finished week 3 kinda hastily and now i am have paused to be perfect...some questions.

1) i easily loose concentration in my energy work...so i was thinking whether it was ok to count...

2) sponging gets difficult to picture after a while...is it ok to concentrate just on the sensation once i get it started or do i keep on imaginin the sponge

3) mind taming for 3 min is awfull hard esp. in a week's time...i must admit i havent tried all that much but is 3 min needed to move on to week 4...i am kinda excited abt chakras...

thanx...

Blog Entries

Re: counting

karmacox wrote:
    finished week 3 kinda hastily and now i am have paused to be perfect...some questions.

1) i easily loose concentration in my energy work...so i was thinking whether it was ok to count...
    I don't see why not. I used to occasionally and it caused no problem.

2) sponging gets difficult to picture after a while...is it ok to concentrate just on the sensation once i get it started or do i keep on imaginin the sponge-
    That's the whole idea: To concentrate on the sensation. The sponge is just a tool to get you to the sensation- That's why it's called 'tactile awareness'.

3) mind taming for 3 min is awfull hard esp. in a week's time...i must admit i havent tried all that much but is 3 min needed to move on to week 4...i am kinda excited abt chakras...
    It is very hard- I finished MAP a while ago and am still not good at mind taming. But do all the exercises anyway. Chakras are not as cool as sponging, IMO.

thanx
    You're welcome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.