Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I know I've asked it many times before.

almightyzentaco Guest

I know I've asked it many times before.

But I'm still having massive troubles. I have more info, and am asking for help if anyone thinks they can do this.

I believe my problem is being caused by my tantien's core being plugged into something it shouldn't be. I was under severe demonic attack for many years, and they did many terrible things to my energy.

Anyway, it seems my tantien is plugged into something it shouldn't be, which is causing my energy to go into some weird feedback loop.

I feel as if I'm being crushed by all this energy coming from my tantien. And instead of it flowing like it should normally, it's blocking all of my energy up.

I'm in quite alot of pain, so, if there's anyone who knows anything about this level of energy work, or knows someone who does, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for all of your commends and help in the past. I hope this requrest finds everyone else well.

Blog Entries

Re: I know I've asked it many times before.

Are you sure it's not Kundalini?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

almightyzentaco Guest

I have no idea if it's kundalini or not. All I know is it's extremely painful and feels like it's about to block the energy to my heart completely.

Everything I've done hasn't worked, and I'm unable to slow the progress of the problem.

I've asked help from just about everybody with little to no help.

If it is kundalini backlash, what can I even do about it? I'm so blocked I can't even move my energy body at will. I feel like I'm being crushed in a vice, and I keep feeling things pop bit by bit.

Blog Entries

I'm no expert on this. Last year when I was having crazy heart chakra sensations (that I had a doctor check out) that seemed to be kundalini-related, I was able to make it stop by ceasing the activity that appeared to be bringing it on (very strong daily yoga breathing practices).

The things I have heard that work include eating meat, taking a break from meditation (and the opposite - taking up meditation) , dancing to drums, resting when possible, walks and jogs. Mostly, from what I've read, it's something you endure if it has taken off spontaneously, as once it's started it's likely to run its course. The important thing seems to be to face the feelings it brings up so it can move through the areas of blockage. Are you feeling it as electrical activity? Are there shocks along with the pain?

Perhaps you should read through the stickied topics in the Kundalini section and consider the possibilties.
    Williams)

almightyzentaco Guest

It seems to be doing the oppositve of unblocking my energy. It's actively blocking my energy. And ever day that goes by it gets progressively worse. It's almost like something is plugged in wrong, as if my energy was using wiring it wasn't suposed to, and is sort of backlashing on itself.

I've been to a doctor a few time and they see nothing wrong.

But the pain and feeling of impending doom is so intense I have to kick down the desire to kill myself just to escape it. I'm constantly in fight or flight mode because of it. I've had to go on tranquilizers just to get some sleep. It feels like I'm being crushed and torn apart all the time, and my psyche is exerting alot of force to counteract whatever is doing this to me

It really is terrible and I can't imagine enduring it much longer. If anyone knows of any kundalini experts that aren't just there to take my money and run, please let me know.

It isn't free, that's for sure ... but I can tell you that I bought this healing session for myself and I was very happy with the results.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0404502798

Blog Entries

Damn, I spent a good time writing a reply to this thread (and others) yesterday and today not a single post exists.

The main thing I wanted to do here was to encourage you to hang in there, taking each moment at a time. It seems the churning up of emotion and the physical pain are part of the Kundalini process for some. Don't worry about annoying people, take help where you can get it. The important thing is to make it through because, at the other end, it will be so much better.

If you can find a transpersonal psychologist in your area (I don't know how common they are) he/she should be equipped to help you through this. Even a hypnotherapist might potentially help you with this.

There are other things known to help, like eating meat, dancing to drums, time walking or jogging in healing natural environments. Gabriel Morris also advocates that self-acceptance is very important. Work through the fears and horrors that the energy releases rather than resisting them. Accept them with compassion for yourself.
    Williams)

almightyzentaco Guest

Can you reccomend any other healers? This woman isn't responding to my messages and seems to no longer offer the service you have linked.

I'm in alot of pain and it's only getting worse, so any responses are very much appreciated.

http://stores.ebay.com/SAPPHIRES-BAY

You might want to just have a look at the main store site to see if anything jumps out at you.

It is odd that that item seems to be listed as a private listing. Possibly it is for current customers only. I tried clicking on "view relisted item" and it didn't help much because I wasn't signed in.

boris Guest

I haven't searched that market much but I know Palehorse and Gehenna do a very good service at Beyond Within.com