Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I know I've asked it many times before.

almightyzentaco Guest

Re: I know I've asked it many times before.

I wasn't trying to project. I'm assuming you are all familiar with NEW. I can't even do that because of the massive restriction.

And it's not as if my energy is just too weak to do projection. Something is actively squeezing my energy tighter during normal energy activity. The energy body is constantly bringing in energy and chakras spin in the processes that support normal life. It's these processes that are being restricted.

I am familiar with NEW, but have no idea why you need to "lift your etheric arms" for that. Anybody can practice NEW, one only needs to put ones awareness to a body region - the skill of moving etheric bodyparts I do not see needed here.
    Also, when your aura is very damaged, that means the energy can't flow properly. I believe Robert Bruce does advice people to start slowly and first develop ones energy pathways. When one feels very strong sensations, that is a sign to take it more slowly. That makes perfect sense.
    Therefore I would think it advisable to also be careful with NEW, when the aura is in turmoil.

The question still remains unanswered: Do you actually want to have my help? It is ok, if you want rather help from someone else or just experiment on your own - it is your free will and your learning experience.
    If I do spend energy to help you, I would like to really see you through the whole process - else it is a waste of energy and time. When the aura is damaged, it is still vulnerable. And also, when the aura is in turmoil, one can't see properly, what might still be there, which does not belong. So it needs a bit of healing in between and then checking again - until all is clear. This takes a bit of patience from your side.
    + Alienor +

almightyzentaco Guest

You are welcome to try to help me in any way you think you can.

But I don't think I am explaining myself properly here. It's not as if my energy is just tired out or damaged, something is actively making it worse and worse every day.

You said NEW only requires you to move your awareness. This is true. Even when I move my awareness to certain points of my aura, it gets trapped. Also, I seem to be unable to get my awareness to pretty much most parts of my body at this point. As I stated earlier it's like I'm all bunched up and trapped inside something, and it's causing me to slowly dissconnect from my body bit by bit. Each time it gets worse I lose more connection to my body, and feel even more trapped.

If it were just energy trauma this would not be occuring. As time went by my aura would begin to heal, not get worse.

Anyway, please don't feel as if I'm attacking you. I just feel I must properly explain my situation. I myself have years of energy work experience under my belt, so I am familiar with many various energy sensations and energy troubles.

This is one that I can barely figure out what's occuring. It's like something is wrong with my personal space. I can't navigate it naturally and it's steadily shrinking.

Experience tells me this would normally be caused by an outside entity - but I can't feel or see any such entities, which is why this is so troubling. If an entity is crowding out my personal space it is completely outside of my field of awareness.

Hi Almighty,
    no worries! I did not feel attacked by you, I just try to puzzle through the meaning of what you write. I think I am starting to slowly understand how you feel.

So I had a quick look and there is a beacon in your aura, which will attract other entities similar to the first one (which was removed), if they have nothing better to do (it won't summon any). I will have to first find out how to remove it, so will still take some days.

I will inform you, when I got news.
    + Alienor +