Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I know I've asked it many times before.

almightyzentaco Guest

Re: I know I've asked it many times before.

I've found that there's some kind of force, a person or a spirit, who is blocking me very forcefully on what I call the mental plane. He's preventing me from accessing large parts of my own energy, and contacting other people and spirits. I don't know why, but he's right on top of me and won't get off, and if I even budge or make a move he starts blocking me even worse. It's a very powerful attack.

If anyone thinks they would be able to handle such a thing, I could use a hand. Every time I try to move to deal with it it only makes things worse.

I didn manage to get a bit of freedom for myself by burning mental images of places and memories, and this seems to be coming from something along those lines. But this force is too powerful for me to burn the associated memories and thoughts

Anyway, just thought I'd ask for help here. I'm getting very exhausted dealing with this, and this thing won't give me a moment to rest or recoperate.

Hi Almighty
    you got a PM - have a look
    + Alienor +

almightyzentaco Guest

Alienor was of some assistance, and I thank him for that.
    Sapphire was as well.

But the bulk of my problem still persists, and is getting much worse as time goes by. Something seems to be blocking my mind and energy, and shrinking the space I have to exist within.

If anyone else knows of someone else who might be able to help, please let me know.

Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by almightyzentaco
    But the bulk of my problem still persists, and is getting much worse as time goes by. Something seems to be blocking my mind and energy, and shrinking the space I have to exist within.
    Last time we had contact (after your "resident" was removed) you did say, that now your problem was about the opposite - that you felt "too connected" to others. Your "resident" had been blocking you and now you were again connected. (As you said, you did have that kind of "problem" before.) To me it sounded very much like how an empath would feel and that needs either practicing ones abilities, or then one could get blocked instead. I would still recommend the book to you, about how to handle being an empath.

When one does call out to be blocked, things might answer ones wish - one should always be careful about what one does wish for - very much like in some fairytales. To me it sounds as if something did now answer your wish, for being more "disconnected from others".

You need to make the decision what you actually want, then others can assist in that. But you have to make that decision for yourself.
    + Alienor +

almightyzentaco Guest

Let me preface this by saying I appreciate what you did Alienor, and it had a good deal of effect. But there is still something horribly wrong with my energy that I must address.
    I have long had the ability to contact people spiritually. But what I was talking to you about was a problem of somehow connecting to people uninentionally and not being able to disengage. Which is tied to the fact that for some reason my energy bodies feel like they are being paralyzed, or that my conciousness is being compressed and shoved out of my energy bodies. I can't contact and move the parts that are making these connections, and so I can't break them.

I think what is going on here is a bit of a minsunderstanding.
    The problem I am experiencing is a very intense energy and maybe mental blockage. But more than a blockage. It's like something is taking up my conciousness space and shoving it into a compressed space in my energy body. I am restricted to the point of not being able to move basic neccesary energies. When I try to lift my etheric arms they slam further together at a mid point, almost as if I were being sucked through a tiny hole. This is this terrible feeling of having to push against an overwhelming pressure all the time, and a great deal of pain. I feel completely trapped.

I have the constant feeling of energy desperation. Almost as if I were not getting enough air, but it's energy not air my "body" seeks. The areas that don't have enough energy first experience terrible pain, burning, then an emptiness and numbness. The energy desperation has moved to my more vital areas. My heart and chest burn very badly, and, and there are sharp pains all over my body, as well as the complete restriction of my ability to move. The tightness is most noted in my arms, chest, neck, and below the navel. Almost like all the energies in my spine were twisting the wrong way and catching everything up into a tiny ball.

I feel sort of like a tether ball that has wrapped all the way around the pole, except something is still trying to wrap me around and the rope is breaking.

I hope that makes sense. This is overwhelmingly unplesant, so, if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about I could use a hand. Sorry if my requests for help have ruffled any feathers.

Blog Entries

Forgive me if I have asked you before (it's a long-standing problem, and my memory seems to be getting worse every day) but have you been seen by a doctor for any possible breathing/heart problem? What you are describing sounds very familiar to me (not anything I've experienced, but as described to me) and it turned out to be physical.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Sorry if my requests for help have ruffled any feathers.
    This is not the case. Everybody genuinely wants to help you; it's just a matter of finding out what will work.

Can you tell us again when this began and what you suspect (if anything) may have triggered it.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

almightyzentaco Guest

Yes, I've been to the doctor a number of times. I even wore a heart monitor for two days to be completely sure. There is nothing physically wrong with me (Except wear and tear from the stress)

My problems began long ago. A long story short, I endured extremely intense demonic attack for many many years. Right before the demons were dealt with for good (at least, it seems that they have, I don't get actively attacked anymore) things really came to a head and went absolutely haywire.

Finally the attackers were removed, but they had done massive damage to my aura, changing things, putting in constructs, ect. Ever since the final hooray I've never been right. My energy has been doing this weird malfunction thing where it seems to be moving energy incorrectly and thereby sort of drawing my aura in on itself. This seems likely, because it's just gotten worse and worse with time, as if my normal energy functions are perpetrating the problem. I feel as if there must be a construct in my tantien or affecting it, because it feels vaguely like I'm somehow plugged into something I shouldn't be that's causing my energy to bypass it's normal channels and flow into the construct, like it's replacing a piece that's still there but not plugged into my system as it should be. Hope that makes sense.

Blog Entries

What caused the demonic attack? Did someone curse you?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by almightyzentaco
    When I try to lift my etheric arms they slam further together at a mid point, almost as if I were being sucked through a tiny hole. This is this terrible feeling of having to push against an overwhelming pressure all the time, and a great deal of pain. I feel completely trapped.
    That sounds as if you did try to astral project?
    I did not mention, that it would be good to not do such for a while, because I thought that is obvious. When the "entity" was removed, I told you, that your aura looks like "disco". Astral projections does need energy, but for that your energy circuits need to be working and not a complete mess. Healing does usually take some time.
    One is not supposed to climb up high mountains right after a heart surgery either.

I would have thought you prefer to handle this via PM, but we can also try to help you in the open, if that works better for you. Tell me what you think - I can have a look at you.
    + Alienor +

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast