Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
i certainly do not feel ill towards anyone, i merely see myself in it, whom i thought myself to be and whom I understand my self to be.
I like that. Ive had an experience somewhat like yours . cant explain it in words really. but the intense feeling that I am all that is rather frightened me because it threatened to destroy everything. relate to seeing others as you, I have no cares in the world, but when the cares of others are threatened I feel it. It opened another task for me; dealing with responses to my cares as others.[edit: deleted]

We decided there are two in the center of the galaxy. I figured as much. It's interesting to note that our galaxy swallowed another in the past. we are on a course to merging with another, would there then be 3 in the center?

in my 'experience' placing my mind in the center of the galaxy, I was shown streaming immages of technologies, mathamatical equasions, unknown writing, geometric shapes, etc. The information was only the knowledge at it's 'frequency' and I wasnt interested in it since it didnt relate to higher evolution. (Not like when another information download happened and heard thousands of voices of angels and beings in heaven speaking truth all at once, a recording of a minute of that would be priceless). I havent noticed any more definable information from the center of the galaxy.