Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hank Wesselman's Encounter with a Jinn (genie) in Egypt

Alaskans Guest

Re: Hank Wesselman's Encounter with a Jinn (genie) in Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    i certainly do not feel ill towards anyone, i merely see myself in it, whom i thought myself to be and whom I understand my self to be.
    I like that. Ive had an experience somewhat like yours . cant explain it in words really. but the intense feeling that I am all that is rather frightened me because it threatened to destroy everything. relate to seeing others as you, I have no cares in the world, but when the cares of others are threatened I feel it. It opened another task for me; dealing with responses to my cares as others.[edit: deleted]

We decided there are two in the center of the galaxy. I figured as much. It's interesting to note that our galaxy swallowed another in the past. we are on a course to merging with another, would there then be 3 in the center?

in my 'experience' placing my mind in the center of the galaxy, I was shown streaming immages of technologies, mathamatical equasions, unknown writing, geometric shapes, etc. The information was only the knowledge at it's 'frequency' and I wasnt interested in it since it didnt relate to higher evolution. (Not like when another information download happened and heard thousands of voices of angels and beings in heaven speaking truth all at once, a recording of a minute of that would be priceless). I havent noticed any more definable information from the center of the galaxy.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

We decided there are two in the center of the galaxy. I figured as much. It's interesting to note that our galaxy swallowed another in the past. we are on a course to merging with another, would there then be 3 in the center?
    FWIW, I was just reading some (modern) Gnostic writings putting forth the idea that the center of the galaxy is where the Aeons reside (making the Pleroma a galactic thing, rather than a universal thing). The writer seemed to think that the number of them present there fluctuated in a fluid sorta way, as they interact, merge and separate with each other in various combinations (that being the proposed mechanism by which they emanate creations).

I haven't done any poking around at the center of the galaxy myself, though it's on the proverbial to-do list of things that seem worth looking into.

3. Re: Hank Wesselman's Encounter with a Jinn (genie) in Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    Jesus, John the baptist, and Saul/Paul, were all physical manifestations of the same entity.
    Arent we all?
    Precisely.
    Can I third that?

Fascinating article. I don't see the Christian God as the end-all, so this seemed appropriate in some ways. Meaning, 'God' is an aspect of Source ("Originator" I think he called it?) that many have chosen to identify with in order to try and approach comprehension of Source.( I choose to emphasize Goddess, and I'm clear that is what I am doing... and when I really am able to center in it all, even God Herself falls away and for a moment I'm in bliss with what I feel may be the feathers of Source tickling my reality)...I think it's interesting to play with the consideration that God is the Great Deceiver for this Earth, and what a gift to be challenged this way.

Course, it was a jinn - what little I know is they are notorious tricksters and deceivers themselves!
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

4. Re: Hank Wesselman's Encounter with a Jinn (genie) in Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    life is a risk, and the living take that risk to live, because they understand that there is nothing to lose.
    -T.
    Just preserving this for posterity. Hopefully.
    Oh, this is lovely! May I quote you?
    Regards,
    Red Arrow

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Red Arrow
    Course, it was a jinn - what little I know is they are notorious tricksters and deceivers themselves!
    Yea. We need to keep that in mind when dealing with any outside information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    I haven't done any poking around at the center of the galaxy myself, though it's on the proverbial to-do list of things that seem worth looking into.
    I have the ability to make simple things look hard. But being spontanious; doing things when I feel like it, often works good for me when 'experimenting'.

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    FWIW, I was just reading some (modern) Gnostic writings putting forth the idea that the center of the galaxy is where the Aeons reside (making the Pleroma a galactic thing, rather than a universal thing). The writer seemed to think that the number of them present there fluctuated in a fluid sorta way, as they interact, merge and separate with each other in various combinations (that being the proposed mechanism by which they emanate creations).
    Energy is created during fission and fusion; atoms coming together, and atoms breaking apart. Or at other levels , male and female,unity and deviance, good and evil. both destruction and creation produce energy.
    Black holes emit very fine energy particles. They emit the energy love, so become an all loving God to us. If we entered one with certain levels of our body we would be turned into love via nuclear reaction (I dont know if 'nuclear' is an acceptable term for the process that happens with ultra quantum particles). Theres two other scientificly known forms of the galactic body, dark matter (like a big blob encasing each galaxy) and dark energy- empty space (wich continues to grow).

"(making the Pleroma a galactic thing, rather than a universal thing)."
    And thats kinda more than I want to know. It indicates there is no real end. When will I say I have known all there is to be known. At what point will I decide I have seen enough? I was so looking forward to an eventual ending to the book.

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    I have the ability to make simple things look hard. But being spontanious; doing things when I feel like it, often works good for me when 'experimenting'.
    I do a lot of that, though most of my exploration seems to direct itself as per what's needed at the time, in the sense of either troubleshooting problems or learning how to best address things as they present themselves on their own. This thread and some of my own pressing issues at the moment have actually led me to do more exploring on the subject of elementals, which I've been finding majorly beneficial. Basically I reached the point of realizing that there were some areas where I have very little idea what "healthy" is supposed to look like, and nobody in my frame of reference that I would consider both healthy and enough like myself to serve as an example I could use as a starting point in that area. So at that point I start looking to this class of beings that seem to be experts in their field, which ties into the things I need some fresh input on. Very pleased with the results I've been getting there.

Black holes emit very fine energy particles. They emit the energy love, so become an all loving God to us. If we entered one with certain levels of our body we would be turned into love via nuclear reaction (I dont know if 'nuclear' is an acceptable term for the process that happens with ultra quantum particles). Theres two other scientificly known forms of the galactic body, dark matter (like a big blob encasing each galaxy) and dark energy- empty space (wich continues to grow).
    I amuse myself sometimes (though hell, at least I'm never bored...) but my only thought was "if I have to resort to brutal spaghettification to get some love from this galaxy, then I'm joining Rodney Dangerfield's religion." ...Sorry.

"(making the Pleroma a galactic thing, rather than a universal thing)."
    And thats kinda more than I want to know. It indicates there is no real end. When will I say I have known all there is to be known. At what point will I decide I have seen enough? I was so looking forward to an eventual ending to the book.
    [/quote]

Well, this was only John Lash's opinion, and I haven't looked into it yet to lean in any direction other than "interesting theory."

It does sync with other things for me though -- I lean toward thinking there is no end to the potential of individuation and growth. *But* I also suspect that everything goes through cycles of consciousness and unconsciousness, analogous to sleep. Get tired, feeling spent, want to take a nap for a few centuries or longer, go for it. The only problem I see there is that those who are unconscious seem basically at the mercy of those who are conscious (or at least "more conscious"). For instance my meanderings have led me to believe that the spirit of the earth itself may be about to wake up after a long cycle of unconsciousness, and likely go "alright guys, no, seriously, dubya-tee-eff?" I don't plan on zonking out or going the no-self route again anytime soon myself as I'm still kind of cleaning up the mess from that one, though if I did, I'd definitely make sure there were defenses in place, or that I had friends with a mutual agreement to look out for each other in such scenarios, so I didn't wake up to find myself misaligned and fragmented all over the map (and rather cranky about it) again.

Whether it's even possible for something to destroy or extinguish itself in the truest sense, actual spiritual death or annihilation, I'm undecided on, with a slight lean toward "probably not" FWIW.

Anyway! On a more gnostic-related note, if we're discussing within that framework, then of course it assumes that physical matter is an experiment / accident / mistake depending who you ask. Having the Aeons more "local" changes the game though -- it makes me wonder if materiality is a property of this galaxy, that we project as an overlay upon the rest of the universe because that's how we perceive -- but those galaxies and their denizens perceive and experience themselves in ways that are wholly different and have nothing to do with matter and our understanding of it. This could also tie into the whole "quarantine" theme as well as why we perceive other galaxies as being impossibly distant -- materiality is an aberration from the norm, and nobody else wants a piece of that action until they see how it finally plays out first, lol. Just some geekish speculation...

Blog Entries

That would make us the brave ones, now, eh, BB?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    That would make us the brave ones, now, eh, BB?
    Yep. *breaks into stirring rendition of "Welcome to the Jungle"*