Thread: Here I go again !Dreamed about my childhood home!

niki123 Guest

Here I go again !Dreamed about my childhood home!

I have never dreamed about my childhood home in Europe before.First of all I have to say that I have tried to ignore my SM that showed up in my dreams before and since I moved into this new apartment 5 months ago I've been sick constantly and lost faith,hope and something of myself but after having this dream this morning even though I'm still somewhat sick,I feel this warmth in my chest as if it's warmer in here but believe me,It's not.Before I went to sleep last night I prayed as I always do but I also asked to dream about my soulmate and I kept saying that to myself as I drifted off to sleep.I dreamed that I was living in my childhood home with my SM,the same man I dreamed before for a very long time.We kissed and hugged and we had a very loving relationship.He was leaving to go ride with his biker friends and I looked out of window and they were waiting for him.It was summer or spring and it was a beautiful day.He left and the thing that bothered me was this white rug in the hallway by the entrance.It was very dirty and stinky.Then I woke up.I've been trying to tell myself for awhile that my SM must be someone else and not the one I dreamed before because if it were him it would be so unbelievably crazy and most of all I would be crazy to think that he was my SM because of who he is.Ugh !Does that make any sense ?

Re: Here I go again !Dreamed about my childhood home!

I am glad that your dream made you feel good. It sounds like a nice dream anyway. I have never been hugged and kissed in dreams. Yesterday, I simply walked into a computer showroom and purchased a new laptop in my dreams. Funny dream, eh? Wonder what it means. By the way, what is SM?

niki123 Guest

Re: Here I go again !Dreamed about my childhood home!

You purchased a new laptop ?Cool! SM=Soulmate.Never been hugged and kissed in dreams? Not cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogged
    I am glad that your dream made you feel good. It sounds like a nice dream anyway. I have never been hugged and kissed in dreams. Yesterday, I simply walked into a computer showroom and purchased a new laptop in my dreams. Funny dream, eh? Wonder what it means. By the way, what is SM?