Well,here it goes! I was in a restaurant with this man (I can't remember his face) and my grandson -he was in a stroller having lunch but I don't think that we ate anything.He went to use the restroom and I heard a gun shot and I looked towards the back and saw this group of people coming and I was afraid that something happened to the man I was with.This woman came out of there and I could see that she was shot near her left eye and blood was dripping on her face then I saw the man I was with and he was ok.My mother came into the restaurant and told me to go meet her next to the ice cream.There was also this humongous supermarket there.I left my grandson with this man,grabbed a shopping cart and started to walk towards the supermarket but this other man came near me and asked me something and I lost sight of my mother.He kept asking me for directions and kept annoying me,lol.I kept ignoring him and then I reached the frozen food section but my mother was not there and I waited a bit but then I left to go get my grandson but when I got there he was nowhere to be found.It looked like this huge shopping center and had this huge skylight in the form of a cupolla-SP that you see in churches.I left and suddenly got home and it was this huge gated house and it had a brick wall half-way around and a gate and metal fence and a lot of trees and plants nice and lush and green and the trees were in bloom.There was also this beautifull lilac bush with these light purple lilac flowers very fragrant.A cherry tree was there too with pink flowers. I went inside and everybody was inside.My 2 sons and my daughter and 5-6 other teens I've never seen before sitting at the kitchen table.I asked my daughter who they were and what they were doing there but she told me that she didn't know.I asked them and they told me that they were lost and if they could stay there for a little while.I told them ok but not too long as I had to go somewhere.My oldest son wanted something from one of the drawers of this humongous credentza and he helps me move it and he told me that he can do it by himself and moved it as if it weighted nothing,lol.He then left and I realized that he forgot his tools,a measuring tape,hammer and something else and I left to find him.Outside,in the street there were a lot of people waiting for something.I asked someone why there were so many people there but I couldn't understand what they said.This older man saw me and he knew me but I really didn't.He had tools on him too and he was building something there.He said hello to me and asked me if I can help him but I said that I couldn't because I had to go back home as soon as I found my son.I asked him if I could leave my son's tools with him and he could give them to him and he agreed to.I then started to make my way home through the crowd of people and then I got home.My mother came over and I let her in and went into the yard and the windows were open and I could hear her talking to my grandson and she told him how his neck looked like my daughter's Patricia when she was a toddler and then I woke up,lol.Long and weird,huh ?