I'm not sure if there's currently a Kundalini thing happening with me but I had a false awakening last week during which I saw a snake on a narrow balcony just beneath my ceiling slithering off. I thought it may have been a feng shui advice dream as there was a living feng dog in front of me that walked to a wall and disappeared through it.

The snake aspect also made me think of the only time I asked for information on Kundalini in another dream some years ago. I was shown a spiral staircase, three-quarters built. If it is a Kundalini indicator, it's risen some, because it's almost at the ceiling now.

Then, this morning, I dreamt I was wading in very clear river water. It was at about shin height and then I saw what I initially thought was a large-headed fish swimming towards me. As it approached, I realised it was a large eel and I moved away.

At that point I felt two popping sensations of an energy body nature on my left cheek. This week I had had an unusual dull pain in my left jaw but it seems to be gone today. Not really sure if it's all connected or really what it means. If you have any insights, I welcome your input.