[attachment=0:1tc6lkw0]carpet.jpg[/attachment:1tc6lkw0]
We've lived in our new house for a few years now. For a couple of years nothing unusual happened. That is no longer the case.

The connecting wall between my and my daughter's bedroom has proven to be an enigma.

When I woke one morning I noticed the crockpot I neglected to clean the previous night was on my new white carpet against that wall.

Time passed and I woke to to my shoes placed neatly together up against that wall. I wouldn't do that. I leave my shoes beside the bed in disarray.

Not by the wall but another morning I was surprised to see items curiously stacked on my night stand.

I did not suspect the wall a problem until my daughter told me she heard loud stomping that traveled up that wall to the ceiling one night. I didn't like that because she was visibly shaken. Unlike her as she's used to the odd occurrence now and then. This development was repeated on two separate intervals.

I started having trouble breathing at night when I went to bed in my room. I somehow couldn't make my lungs expand even though I didn't feel pressure on top of my chest as some report. I now sleep in our entertainment room in the basement.

Perhaps I should note my daughter has her sleep interrupted occasionally by her disk player turning on and off. This could be electrical right?