Thread: voices waking me up from my dreams nd not leaving

sethyzb Guest

voices waking me up from my dreams nd not leaving

i had this dream last night and it started good, i was campin with my nan nd pop, sister nd best mate. nd i broke my leg and they took me to the hospital, and we were sitting there and my sister called my dad my dad and i was listening to them talking on the phone than all of a sudden i hear these to loud voices fighting and i turned around and there was these two men arguing one gettin angyer than the other and my pop was about to get up and say something but i held him back as tight as i could and than i heard
    "GET OUT GET OUT NOW! GET OUT MY F@#@###!ng HOUSE" and i woke up so scared and tingly all over. i dont kno if the time ment anything but it was 3.25 and i couldnt go back to sleep until 5.16??
    everytime i tried going back to sleep i heard the same voice saying similar things to me??
    what was it ?? and how to i not get it to happen again

Blog Entries

Re: voices waking me up from my dreams nd not leaving

Sounds like astral noise/hypnagogics (in your case hypnopomps), I suggest you take a look in the AD Pedia for the term, it'll bring you to similar topics. Here is the page: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3532
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sethyzb Guest

are you sure, cuz i felt something sitting on my bed, and it was moving my leg as if it was very angry. and earlier that day at work, theres a ghost where i woke nd its made itself known before always shaking things and slamming doors, i was in the kitchen where most of this stuff has happened and it felt as if it was standing behind me and did not want me there, i got cold shivers and as i was leaving it said "goodbye" it was a similar voice to what i heard later that night????
    is this thign tryin to tell me nd the people i work with something or is it jst as u sed before noises?

Blog Entries

are you sure, cuz i felt something sitting on my bed, and it was moving my leg as if it was very angry. and earlier that day at work, theres a ghost where i woke nd its made itself known before always shaking things and slamming doors, i was in the kitchen where most of this stuff has happened and it felt as if it was standing behind me and did not want me there, i got cold shivers and as i was leaving it said "goodbye" it was a similar voice to what i heard later that night????
    is this thign tryin to tell me nd the people i work with something or is it jst as u sed before noises?
    Sethyzb, it's always a good idea to tell the complete story if you want a comprehensive answer. It could still be astral noise or it could be a communication from spirit, which sometimes happens in dreams involving phones.

Try not to panic when these things happen. Sometimes people project an astral double and they don't download the consciousness from that double. What they do recall is the consciousness in their physical body being aware of the returning astral double, only they don't know what that is and they become afraid of their own astral body. Then they perceive the double's attempt to reintegrate as a threat because the double makes physical contact.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)