Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New to OBE - My experiences and questions

Blog Entries
    You may experience an opening of awareness,lucid dreaming, episodes of precognitive abilities, remote viewing, sensitivity to 'energy' and sometimes sensitivity to vibrations (it's as best as I can describe it.) I'm sure there are other 'side effects' but these are the ones I have had, especially the remote viewing when I'm trying to OB.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Astralseeker Guest

Vibration stage and extreme stiffness

Hi everyone!

I've been attempting OBE's for the last few weeks and have experienced heavy vibrations running through my entire body and also flashes of purple/blue light while my eyes are closed. I've focused on increasing the vibrations to break free of my physical body by using the following imagery: a swinging rope, a rocking chair, a hammock swaying back and forth as well as imagining a tunnel with a light at the end and then trying to leave my body when reaching the light. I also tried floating imagery and visualizing that my body is just a shell which I "unzip" and then step outside to free my astral body.

Unfortunately, I haven't yet been successful although the vibrations are very strong and my hands are completely stiff (like rigor mortis is setting in) and I have a very strange taut look on my face afterwards with my eyes barely open--it was pretty scary when I looked in the mirror the last time. After such a session, I feel extremely tired but felt like I was close to inducing an OBE. The stiffness in my hands lasts a long time and they kinda trembled for about an hour when I tried to use the mouse or write something after the last time I attempted having an OBE.

I'd really appreciate any advice that some of you might have as to how to leave the body after the vibrations come. Also, is the extreme stiffness in hands and weird look on my face anything to be concerned about or perfectly normal?

Thanks,

Astralseeker

Blog Entries
    Well, this is something really simple, but will only work if you're completely paralyzed. Get up. If you start floating away, you're out, and if you get up normally (look back to make sure you didn't leave your body behind, though) If your physical body moves, then, you're not ready. This works for me when nothing else does.

Astralseeker Guest
    Hi CFTraveler,

Thanks for the super fast reply! Actually, I did try to do a "back flip" and jump up physically but I didn't break free. I could barely walk afterwards and it took me awhile to open up my hands after the last attempt. I can reach the vibration stage fairly easily but haven't managed to actually leave my physical body and feel really drained afterwards. Is there something else I should do at this stage or should I just remain "passive" and let things happen.

Over the last few years, I think that I've been out of my body a few times while dreaming--I woke up while my body was still paralyzed and felt/saw my body glowing a type of green aura. It was very scary and I felt that I had to get back to my body and I remember "re-entering" through my open mouth and then being suddenly back. These "spontaneous' OBE's convinced me of their reality and I've been working on inducing them while awake.

Regards,

Astralseeker

Blog Entries
    Astralseeker wrote:
    Is there something else I should do at this stage or should I just remain "passive" and let things happen.
    I don't recomment staying passive, but maybe if being agressive isn't working, then try 'riding the wave' of vibrations. In the past that has helped me.
    I've been projecting for many (over 20) years, spontaneously and deliberately, and what always mystifies me is that sometimes it's terribly difficult to get out, sometimes ridiculously easy, and I have never been able to figure out what is the ingredient that is missing when I can't. I know that it's mostly mental (when I was suffering attacks I hardly ever projected) and sometimes energy problems (not enough) but really it seems to be more mental (at least to me) than other things.
    About the only thing that I can recommend is to keep trying and keep doing your energy and recall work. Always try different kinds of exit methods, and the most important is to banish fear, and to do affirmations. These are to me extremely important for the 'less experienced' projector, and very important for the experienced projector.
    If you think you are having recall problems (which is very possible) then use "I remember my projections" before bed every night for a week and tell me what happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2