Hi All,

For this experience - I was sitting on the couch watching TV and interacting with my family... then right after it happened I "hit a wall" of tiredness. When I experience the other energetic stuff I'm describing I am usually alert and active, and its not followed by a profound sleepiness. But most of the time I am sitting in my spot on the couch watching TV, reading or crocheting or something. These sensations/vibrations/pressures and "pushes" often happen when I'm sitting in front of the computer writing. Other times its been at work - while in court or talking to a client - in other words, very alert. I used to project while sleeping a lot - and I haven't really had what I thought exit sensations are supposed to be while inbetween sleeping/waking states, or in a meditation state, at least not any that I am conscious of.

- I've gotten used to living this way, but I still wonder if my theories - or anyone's - about it really are what's going on. I feel like I am being messed with sometimes.