Thread: Hemiplegic Migraine

sono Guest

Hemiplegic Migraine

Dear Robert,

First, thank you so much for all the wisdom you have shared so freely - you are the closest I have encoutered to being a true Guru!

Please may I ask your advice - i have been diagnosed with hemiplegic migraine ( a rare form of migraine involving paralysis, head pain, visions, vomiting. . .really nasty, it mimics strokes & encephalitis in my case) I am taking the prescribed medication (which dulls my mind & slows my responses) & am trying to eat mainly raw fruit; but my main query is this - despite what nerologists say, could it be curable? I should mention that I've followed your teachings on energy work for about 4 years now, & have had many o-o-b experiences, thanks to you! But I have a strange sense that I "should" not attempt to cure it , as it is "necessary for my development", for some reason, which is also the response I had from the I-Ching. I suppose I am still attached to the view of karma.

I have found I am able to relieve others' pain quite easily & speedily by making "energy passes" over the affected areas, but in trying this on myself, it simply does not work. . . . .

Many thanks again & namaste

Re: Hemiplegic Migraine

G'day,

Any condition can be cured with energy work and self healing manifestation methods.

I suggest you work on your thoughts that you need this condition, and that this is karma, etc.

Base your beliefs on what you do and know through personal experience

See... http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/teac ... ncept.html

Verbal affirmations are amazingly powerful.

A student of mine cured himself of a significant 'incurable' physical disease, and avoided risky surgery, on my advice, doing verbal affirmations for several hours per day. He did this for three days and awoke on the 4th and found the condition (varicose veins of the testicles) completely healed.

Believe you are perfect and it will be son.

I also advice Tiger Balm, applied to feet, and to forehead when you have pain.

Also, an electrically grounded sleeping setup...see http://www.sleepingearthed.com

You can email me on workshops @ this domain if you decide you want to tackle this.

robert