Thread: A Gift of Jewels; and English Was an Asset

A Gift of Jewels; and English Was an Asset

In my dream I was in a coastal town. For some reason I had it in mind that it was Amsterdam, but it looked more like the Oregon coast (where we're actually moving). There were lots of tourists and I was a seasonal worker contracted because I spoke English. Only English speakers were hired. That was because ALL of the tourists turned out to be Americans.

I worked in a hotel. As a tip , someone gave me a smallish bag of what I thought was coins. I took the bag back to my room and discovered that they were jewels. Beautiful rings, encrusted with diamonds and sapphires.

There was a gem show going on in the hotel, so I took the jewels over. I walked into a room and saw a huge table full of jewelry. There was one man seated there. He looked like a big, fat, Greek, mafia type. I handed him one of the rings. He examined it and said something (I don't know what he said). Then he pulled out a 100 dollar bill and smoothed it out as he laid it on the table. He said I could have it if I would donate some of it to charity. I said OK, and he asked how much I was going to donate. I thought for a moment and said I'd donate $20. He seems pleased, and gave me the money. He said that because I gave more than the minimum he was going to give me a bonus. He then handed me a fifty dollar bill.

This dream turned out to be absolutely FULL of precognitive information. Some was important, and some very silly and useless. BUT, I still feel like there is a bigger message that I am missing. This dream seemed important, and I woke up feeling very good. Any ideas?

Blog Entries

Re: A Gift of Jewels; and English Was an Asset

This dream seemed to comfirm the idea that to get you must first give- and the jewels would indicate (IMO) that whatever you are giving is very valuable and will bring rich rewards.
    Other than that, depends on what's going on in your life.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.