I had this lucid dream this morning and it all seemed so real.I went into this house and the lights were out.Suddenly,I saw this cream and white snake on the floor and I reached down to catch it by the head but I missed and got bitten on the inside of my right hand then I reached again and I caught it and as I held it with my left hand I twisted its neck until the head broke and it died.I kept looking at my right hand at the fang marks waiting for the venom to take effect but nothing really happened just a slight numbness.The dream continued and I found where the light switch was and I turned it on.I knew that the house wasn't really mine but it was someone elses,maybe my mother's.This man rang the doorbell and he had a little poodle in his arms and asked me if he could come inside to see the house and that someone sent him to see it.I told him that he can and he starts to look around and I feel annoyed because he doesn't really look at the house but he's looking and touching everything that's inside the house and I tell him to stop touching everything then I got really upset and told him to leave when I noticed that the phone was missing and I couldn't make a phone call.Then I woke up,lol. I'm not new,just couldn't log in with my old login and password.