Over the weekend I set my intention to visit a teaching ashram in the higher astral, but fell asleep before I could get out, & dreamed about a set of huge, carved golden doors, behind which was "an evil sprit" I was planning to confront. I flung open the doors & although terrifed, braced myself to fight "her". But there was only another set of identical doors, right behind the first set.

The scene changed then, to my being asleep in a bed in a strange, luxurious room, & slowly rising out of the body, aware of something negative present, but determined not to be put off. From this point, I am no longer sure whether I was dreaming, or actally in the astral.

I floated out through a window some 20 storeys above ground, through some diaphanous orange curtains, & hovered over lush gardens. The air was golden, shimmery & flecked with little sparks of light, really stunning. I remembered I wanted to go up, though, & kept repeating my intention to go into higher realms.

I felt myself rise, & "landed" in an "Art School", next to an "experimental tunnel" which was like a huge sort of funnel, consisting of a silver "cokscrew" type of inner section, with blue pipes around it. I could hear an unusually piercing soprano voice singing something based on a work by Bach; it was a young boy at the bottom of the contraption. Nearby was a woman contralto, who joined in. I was mesmerised by the unearthly sound of the music. The two singers wore uniforms, sort of soft, beige denim outfits of cutaway jackets & cropped, flared pants. It seemed they were experimenting to find ways to heighten the effects of music.

Something jolted me then, & I awoke suddenly - it was such an uplifting experience, but I am not sure whether it was "just" a dream about the astral, or whether I was "really" there. . . . .