I've only listened to the soundtrack a few times so far. Both times have been in the evening before bed. I have had some minor things happen while listening to the soundtrack. The first time my brow chakra started 'thumping' for about 15 seconds and I had some minor energy movement. It caught me off guard the first time and dropped me off into a deep sleep.

The second time I got a little more into a trance state while listening to the soundtrack. I was 'imagining' myself walking to our spare room we have upstairs and I felt a swirling energy that went from my knees to my feet. It felt very neat and I could definitely sense a circular movement of the energy. It only lasted about 5 to 6 seconds but was a very strong feeling. I also sensed (but just barely) some kind of circular motion at various times. This was either at the edge of my vision and lasted only a few seconds or an overall feeling I got of energy moving around me and that was also very mild and brief.

There is a difference in using this and binaural beats/Isocronic tones to try to get into a trance state or meditation state (for me anyways). With Binaurals/Iso's, you can feel them slowing your brainwaves down. It's a very guided feeling. With the Blisscoded sound, it's not nearly as noticeable (which is why it caught me off-guard and sent me off to sleep the first time).

I look forward to using the Blisscoded soundtrack(s) a bit more and see what comes of them. At this point, if I'm going to use sounds to help me get into a trance faster, it will be through Binaurals and Iso's.