Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone willing to give shaktipat?

anyone willing to give shaktipat?

id like to recieve shaktipat
    Shawn

star Guest

Re: anyone willing to give shaktipat?

If you have 300 to spare Santiago Dobles sells Shaktipat online, just google his name along with "Kundalini Awakening"
    Just be sure.. He (from what I have heard) is really, really good. Don't want to get burned out.
    There is also another website, qigongdistanthealing.com (Or something to that effect) that recieves weekly energy transmissions for 99 a month on Wed.

is kundalini awakening really something that should be sold for profit? I think if one were really awoken they would no that kundalini is a gift and should be shared without trying to get money off the seeker.
    Shawn

Technically it isn't Shaktipat they are selling; it is the support and instruction to go with it that they are taking money for. Also, Shaktipat doesn't always take so you need to know if the person is willing to keep repeating it until it does take. Generally, though, if you are paying someone to do it they have to be fairly prompt because it is then a business transaction, just like paying for reiki attunements. They have to do it whether the timing works out for them or not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reikilove824
    I think if one were really awoken they would no that kundalini is a gift and should be shared without trying to get money off the seeker.
    I see this attitude a lot in "spiritual" circles. "Oh, a real teacher wouldn't CHARGE!" Well, awakened or not, unless they live in a self-supporting commune or in a cave somewhere, everyone has to pay their mortgage or rent, pay their utility bills, buy food, maybe support a family, and so forth. If they're a full time spiritual teacher, they have as much right to earn a living from that as an artist does from creating art or a musician does from creating music or a reiki practioner does for giving healing sessions.

I'm not sure that's what you meant, but it hit a bit of a trigger for me, and I wanted to express that, so I did. It's not really personal. It was just a reaction to the idea that "spiritual" teacher or practitioners or leaders or whatever should be required to have some other supporting profession and not charge for lessons, therapy, time spent, energy expended, etc.

That being said, I suggest checking some of the threads in this very forum, with the cautions regarding awakening Kundalini. Doing so is not something taken lightly. If you're not truly well prepared (and willing to have your life and person possibly turned upside down and inside out), it's something best approached with caution. I'm not saying that everyone experiences a "traumatic" Kundalini awakening, but enough people do that it's something to consider very carefully before undertaking it.

You probably already know this, of course. I just always feel that strong caution is in order. I had a very difficult time of it, and so did Robert (as have many others). I just like to make sure people have some idea what they're asking for and that they're really prepared for it before it starts.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

thank you for the warning. Im well aware and fully ready for an awakening.
    Sorry if I hit a button in you
    Shawn

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reikilove824
    Sorry if I hit a button in you
    No, that's fine. I got the opportunity to express that, so there it is.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

when i was at the reconnection seminar, one of the things they talked about was the concept of a fair exchange for the work being done.
    in fact, it was made clear, that if there wasn't some kind of exchange, whether it be cash, a favour, even just making a meal for the practitioner, the healing might not take place...

seems fair to me.
    you scratch my back, and i'll scratch yours..
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

when i was at the reconnection seminar, one of the things they talked about was the concept of a fair exchange for the work being done.
    in fact, it was made clear, that if there wasn't some kind of exchange, whether it be cash, a favour, even just making a meal for the practitioner, the healing might not take place...
    seems fair to me.
    you scratch my back, and i'll scratch yours..
    If you give me shaktipat ill exchange energys with you as well.

Im a reiki master and im attuned to alot of systems. If I have some cash id give you some for your time. Im waiting to get some money into my paypal account. I love to help people.
    Shawn

There really is something magical about money, isn't there? Not only does it speak and make things happen in the material world, but it also works as a driving force spiritually. Often I wish I could be wealthy so I could afford to be more spiritual.

Technically anyone whose Kundalini is awake can give Shaktipat. It helps to have experience sending energy or healing at a distance to give Shaktipat at a distance. The important thing is intent. You must have active Kundalini, and the intent to use some of your Kundalini energy to activate and raise the Kundalini of your student. A common description of the process is that this is like using a lit candle to light another candle. A candle has the potential to burn and give light even before it is lit, but it can remain that way for a very long time without that spark to get things going. Sometimes it doesn't seem to take, and sometimes a person will get more than they think they are ready for. It is easier to control the process if you are familiar with how Kundalini is working in you and you can clearly feel the dormant (or already active) Kundalini in your student. This makes it possible to refine and control the process somewhat. No one can really control Kundalini, especially working from the perspective of an individual human being who has an ego. It is just easier to avoid using too much energy, too little energy, or putting the energy in the wrong place. It also makes it easier to help to raise Kundalini toward the crown chakra. All of this can be done purely by intent, without being able to feel and guide the process, but it is less likely to "take" when done that way. Some students require a lot of ritual. Some teachers rely on a lot of ritual. As long as both student and teacher are satisfied, though, that is enough. Shaktipat can be given in a single thought, or a look, or a touch. It can be transferred through a crystal, a glass of water, or one of those nice Tibetan scarves. You could spend twenty minutes chanting and invoking Hindu gods and saying prayers. The easiest way I know of is to ask your Higher Self to connect with the Higher Self of the person you would share Shaktipat with and ask that Kundalini become active and raise to the crown chakra in the best possible way with the fewest possible side effects along the way. From that point on, the student must work through layers of blockage and resistance just like before, but there tends to be more pressure to work through them because there will tend to be more energy pressing on that resistance. The ability to surrender to the process in the face of instinct and reason will help to make things go more smoothly. If nothing seems to happen afterward, if can give the impression that the process did not work and it can be repeated, but it really isn't necessary. Even someone with only the tiniest spark of Kundalini active can use it to light Kundalini in another person. It helps to have the more vigorous fire of a well developed Kundalini. Even being around such a person will cause people who are well prepared to have their Kundalini activated. I can only imagine what it would be like to receive Shaktipat from someone like Aunt Clair or Robert Bruce.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast