Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anyone willing to give shaktipat?

Re: anyone willing to give shaktipat?

Thanks Tom. You always have great information. Ive raised my kundalini many times but it goes into my solar plexus and thats as far its ever gone. I really want someone else to give me shaktipat and hopefully it will rise higher. Tom Maby you could encode a picture with the intent to activate shaktipat in the one who looks at it willing to recieve. Ill pay you for a shaktipat.

Ive had kundalini awakening by using certain substances not to be mentioned and Ive also had a near death experience from ingeston a very poisones and deadly plant.
    Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by reikilove824
    Ive raised my kundalini many times but it goes into my solar plexus and thats as far its ever gone. I really want someone else to give me shaktipat and hopefully it will rise higher.
    i see why you'd 'want' shaktipat now. seemed unclear to me at first.

whether you 'need' it or not, looks like you've given it much thought.

Tom covered it amazingly well I think. I liked Neil's reply about payment for services.

when i was 19 i didnt possess any notions of reiki or shakti. i remember being elated in my freedom from high school, i remember being in college without any study skills whatsoever and faced with teachers who weren't going to let me slide through on hussling them. i remember the partying, smokin joints and drinking cheap whiskey, i remember the girls just out of my very shy inverted reach. all of my wants fell into that environment, so much so that after the first semester of college i was placed on academic probation, and after that next semester i was kicked out.

so, seems to me that you are way ahead of the 'program'.

19 is a great time to experience being young and wild, bust the naive, find out what's you and what isn't you, well...as far as you can tell at 19.

maybe that sounds like bad advice, but maybe that's relative to the solar plexus dilemma now facing you.

i think this because of what Tom sighted about the higher self, because basically what your wanting here is the activated descending to meet the blocked ascending, the coming together that pulls it off.

i read a jewish parable pretty close to this dilemma the other day about two twins, one was strait and disciplined and the other was crooked and wild as a buck, as different as daylight and dark. they left together as young men to a big city, both for very different reasons. long story short, they both ended up with the same outcome that surpassed their original intents, this half way between home and the big city at an inn that caught all travelers going both ways because of big thunderstorm that had set in the early evening. with that outcome they turned and went back home, seeing that the big city could never have delivered such a surprizing spiritual awakening in them both. they lived at home for the rest of their lives, worked and raised familys etc; and folks from all over, even from the big citys, sought them out for spiritual advice and whatnot.

kudos to your awareness in your youth.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

thanks. Yes Im 19 but I really dont want money, or sex, or anything like that. Id give up all those things the ego wants all for kundalini. I just want it to acend and rise and move me along my path.
    Shawn

thanks. Yes Im 19 but I really dont want money, or sex, or anything like that. Id give up all those things the ego wants all for kundalini. I just want it to acend and rise and move me along my path.
    yes, "...the ego wants all...".

that was my point. ego is a many layered affair, a coat of rainbowed color; but whom does it serve that it would want for anything, for whom is served knows no lack, else the ego in it's spectacularly arrayed fullness could not be.

if one has a negative lead reaching up, and a positive lead reaching down, what then is absent twain the two if indeed they will not connect?

this ever present circuit is a matter of awareness, and awareness does not arrive within a layered affair in service to, for awareness is the ever present you whom knowing no lack is thereby served.

thus, my young friend, is that which dwells in the twain, the current of the body, the circuit that wills, if but for an ego writhing in want in non-recognition of it's true self.

how far does an ego have to run till that time when it must come to rest? and in that rest, wherefrom does an ego become replenished that it may run far again?

being human is both the availability to come to rest and that place where rest is availed. ascending and/or descending views remain to be right here as both you and place, given together as your point of view be it true or false, that pov determined and given from your true self out through the ego,...or not.

earth, like a hearth, is warmth that would not consume as would the fire, or freeze as would any greater distance from the fire.

perhaps when we all see this together from our true selves seeing, we will then put an end to ego's want that trashes both human and our hearthed earth, and reckon upon it our true kingdom, it ever present as a dwelling all around and for us equally in the recognition of us and earth as one.

sacred and sacredness, or that circuit, which twain, would suffice to connect each to every of one.

good luck,

tim

thank you
    Shawn

Blog Entries

Id give up all those things the ego wants all for kundalini. I just want it to acend and rise and move me along my path.
    And you think that wanting to "ascend" and "rise" isn't your ego wanting? It's okay to want things, I'm not saying otherwise, but don't fool yourself with "I'd give up some stuff that egos want in exchange for something my ego wants".

The ego is a tricky little bastard. The only way around it is to learn to recognise it, learn to ignore it, learn to override it when appropriate, and occasionally to starve it into submission.

As for Kundalini, on a very serious note, if you are truly determined to rewire your life (and it IS worth it, though the journey can be very difficult), I suggest a combination of intention and surrender. This always works for me, always, and it's what triggered my own Kundalini awakening (though I didn't know it at the time or for years after the triggering event).

Set the sincere intention to awaken and transform, and then surrender to the process. Don't struggle, don't fight, don't change your mind (once the intention is in motion, you can't, anyway), just take it as it comes, whatever "it" ends up being. Some people have an easy time of it, some people don't, but I can pretty much guarantee that if you resist or struggle, you make it far harder than it has to be.

You don't need external assistance. It's all within yourself. Intend it, surrender to it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

star Guest

The quickest method you can use that I have found is in An American Ninja Master; authored by Glenn Morris --- Or you can try Lama Yeshe's "Bliss of Inner Fire" Or even Kunlun brought to the states via Max Christianson (If I spelled his name right)

He even has a teacher over him that taught him a technique called Spontaneous Qigong and I have heard amazing things about her.. I forget her name... Jenny Lamb i think.. from Colorado.

Other than that you'll want to practice, practice, and practice. How else do you get "there?"

thank you
    reikilove824,

you're a good egg for reading me. no offense intended, and no consdescending view from myself to you. it is your maturity at 19 that drew me to reply to you.

when i was 19 i was pretty much nuts. i did eventually calm down, but truthfully, it wasn't till i was 31 that i woke up, and from there it took many years learning to reapply myself, as if i had one foot in and one foot out. then at 40 conditions confronted me to be all in and i spent the following 4 years adjusting from initial terror to comfortably uncomfortable. then at 44 that modicum of comfort flew out from under me, but this time no terror, calling for reassimulation of priorities that placed gods/spirit first. finally the real journey opened itself up to me, wherein what i had for so long thought of as 'there' became right 'here', and since of no doing of my own has become a day to day experience that if left to itself never fails to exceed anything i could personally imagine. this so much true, that a thought that would make an image, or a brief conversation with my wife, would soon enough exceedingly reveal itself right 'here'. this we do not take for granted, as my wife has often exclaimed, "what will the neighbors think now?", for they do often question, though non-invasively.

it's like, i use to think that i had to have every detail figured out, and now i realize that i dont need to know any details at all. this whether it is about something i want to learn or if it is a material means which would give to life more joy.

in life, we are taught that comfort resides in having it figured out, how to get from a-z the quickest or the easiest, this proves to be dissapointing and stressful because it depends on the whole scheme of the world, down to every person that will by envolvement have sway in it.

comfort is about freeing one's self from the ill-fated process that is dependent upon anything, even one's own self, it being as a kind of thing or vehicle which we operatively navigate the world's processes.

that may sound crazy to say, 'even one's self', but length of life reveals that stuff happens, could be illness or someone departing from their relative involvement. then we find ourselves alone in it.

you might ask, what does the worldly relative have to do with kundalini? good question.

well, bottom line is, that the absolute top line can't be the top if there is no relative bottom line.

these two are what become as one, and being so, it remains so to be. so, it remains to be, what on earth is relative for myself that in turn is for myself absolute?

man climbs to the summit, man turningly looks around at the unbroken horizon, man realizes that this deadzone cannot support life, man looks down into the lush green river fed valleys, man identifies where life remains to be, man leaves the summit and goes down the mountain, man back in the valley sees the mountain rising up and out realizing the mountain is himself that the valley as him may be where his life may be, man rests in his being, man places 'real' roots beside the life giving waters, man's days one at a time are abundantly fed such that lack is as a forgotten foggy dream, man in his abundance gives from his abundance to those yet sensing lack all around himself day to day, man feels joy from the happiness of sharing, for giving to those lacking makes them happy, for their sorrow is his sorrow once dreamed, his prayers are for they yet sorrowing, man's abundance exceedingly exceeds what may feed himself and his accelerated sharing becomes as the very river which feeds his roots, man as the river in him the valley overshadowed by him as the mountain, can neither contain nor be contained, for man has become the conduit through which joy freely flows, from the top line to the botton line.

joy and sorrow have become one and the same...one life giving line.

giving would not insult one's pride, and with grace, humbly invites, that through giving, the joy remains in the gift. in this way no illness arises and sorrow would find itself with grace to contagiously give the gift of joy.

not sure that makes sense as written. it is hard to put it into words.

tim

thank you
    Shawn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2