Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can I stop them from talking to people?

Re: How can I stop them from talking to people?

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    So both you and your mom have been practicing to achieve psychic skills? What does she think those voices are? Did she ever ask the voices? What would you say how your "NEG-troubles" started? First with you or your mom? What happened first?
    My mother doesn't believe in negative spirits because the voices have her convinced that they are some kind of higher power. I've had neg problems since I was very little (not real bad ones like the ones that starterd 2 years ago).

My mother started having things happen to her when I was about 5, and I started having problems around 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    By the way: Does your mom agree with you writing about this here? I hope she knows and is ok with it... Always a bit tricky when third persons are brought up in such topics in this way.
    She aggrees with all the things exept my beliefs pertaining to negs. I only braught her up because what is attached to her can not speak to me telepathically, and even if it could, that wouldn't remove my belief that the thoughtform can't often (sometimes it can) speak to many people who have tried to help me.

Does anyone think something like creative visualization or some kind of amulet would help stop the negs from talking to people?

I'm not planning to suggest to people who are bothered by my problems that they should learm a whole new set of skills, but couldn't a shield be programed and built in ways that make it resistant to energy drainage?

Are there any telepaths who have found it diffucult to use their abilites when in certian situations?
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

Blog Entries

Re: How can I stop them from talking to people?

I think part of the problem is that she doesn't see a problem with this (which could be bad, or not) and you do- if bad things are happening to y'all because of these voices, then it's one thing.
    At this point, I'd defer to professional healers, of all disciplines.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2