Thread: broken foot

broken foot

I broke my foot 9 days ago and have to sit all day long, I cannot walk on the foot for three weeks. I'm trying to heal it myself using NEW. Believe it or not but when I imagine that Im using a bandage around the foot I can feel the place where it hurts, it was first unbearable (as if my foot was warming up, tensing and if I had a beating heart in it) but I do not feel any pain anymore !
    I'd like to ask whether what I'm doing is the useful method and want to make sure that it will not make it worse !
    I basically mix Monroe/Bruce methods, I relax to focus 10, then focus my awareness on my foot, I keep putting this bandage round and round the foot. At other times, I imagine the energy bar (Monroe) orange in colour (he says that's to heal bones) and go round and round with it.
    Which method is best ? and which colour is best ? how long should I do this each day min for it to be really useful ?
    there is a very strange thing that happened because I had my cast for 8 days and went to hospital yesterday for the first check up. I saw the broken bit when I went to the emergencies, yesterday, they took new pictures and the guy was looking at it for, I'm not kidding, 20 min. I was looking at it too and I couldn't see a thing ! it's like it were completely healed ! he then left to say "I need a second opinion"...came back and said "well, just to be on the safe side, keep your cast for a further 2 weeks" I got really mad and asked him to show me the crack and he refused !
    I did so much energy work on it I'm starting to wonder if it didn't heal a bit...
    I'm going to another hospital today to get a second opinion on the pictures but if it's healed then NEW is a real miracle.....no word exists to describe the gratitude I'd have towards bruce to share this stuff to the world

Blog Entries

Re: broken foot

I can't see how it could hurt- just remember to be careful with the foot even if it doesn't hurt.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: broken foot

I find the wrapping technique to be very effective. I've got two rather mucked up knees, and sometimes when they give me a lot of trouble, I use an energetic "bandage" to wrap them. It certainly can ease the pain, and sometimes even remove it. I don't know how much full-on healing has taken place, because the problems with my knees is degenerative (i.e., it keeps getting worse). I suspect the energy wrapping has slowed down the degeneration, though.

My advice is to just try a few things to see what works best for you. I like a golden white light and the wrapping technique, but you may find something else suits you better. Try it and see.

Also, I agree with Coralie, to be careful with the foot, even when the pain is not evident. You don't want to rush things and undo the healing that's taking place.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.