Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Knots = Dwellers?

Re: Knots = Dwellers?

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus

Yeeeah, I actually *just* came up with that in the process of writing the post, lol. But I had to ask myself -- how often and in what cases does ignoring a problem actually work to solve it? This is where I put duality to good use -- whether it's external interference or a misaligned self aspect, you've got yourself who does not appreciate being forcibly distracted and shamed, and something else doing the shaming. Shaming is always intended as a method of behavior modification, and if it's going to be used in my sphere (especially in my own head) it's going to be me using it to shame an intrusive influence into backing down. Anything else is unacceptable, and if I can amuse myself in the process, all the better.
    Great! I actually started treating it as a misbehaving animal. “Baaad doggy!!!” It got a bit pissed off, it think.

Actually, it’s not been entirely bad to have this thing. I’ve used it as a catalyst to give me more opportunities to learn to stop judging myself and others. By not judging myself for the things it would present, I could progress more quickly in that area.

After all, I suppose the only reason negative stuff like this exist is because we’re here to learn...

This is a major theme for me lately, but I have detached the concept of low vibration entirely from any concept of toxicity or immorality. It's just a vibration, and cutting it off would be like removing the bass and low end entirely from a good piece of music, thereby gutting it of power and foundation.
    Wow, that’s really good to know!

For that matter, my attempts to connect with the higher (vibration) realms have often left a bad taste in my mouth; their denizens have not been particularly ethical toward myself, and if anything they seem more adept at deluding themselves to the contrary than those further down the vibrational spectrum. I've been interfered with by low vibe stuff as well of course, but more recently the high vibe stuff has been by far the most persistent and problematic. I have actually been able to gain a mutual respect, affinity and even loving connections with low-vibe denizens more consistently than their higher vibe counterparts.
    I’m not sure I’m following you here. Are you like, phasing into different planes here? How do you connect with them? I have no experience whatsoever with this.

Take care!

/F2A
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by farewell2arms
    Great! I actually started treating it as a misbehaving animal. “Baaad doggy!!!” It got a bit p!ssed off, it think.

Actually, it’s not been entirely bad to have this thing. I’ve used it as a catalyst to give me more opportunities to learn to stop judging myself and others. By not judging myself for the things it would present, I could progress more quickly in that area.

After all, I suppose the only reason negative stuff like this exist is because we’re here to learn...
    Based on my own experience I would recommend going with the "neg interference as growth opportunity" approach only to a point. On one hand it's like well, it's happening anyway, so make the best of it, and yes it can be. On the other, when taken too far, this can cause it to continue on for various reasons. I do know for instance that human life unknowingly intrudes on a lot of nonphysical realms, whose denizens then get understandably cranky with ourselves. Your last line is a widespread attitude, but I can't help but think that telling another self-respecting yet potentially hostile sentient being "the only reason you exist is because I'm here to learn" does not exactly improve relations, heh.

I have also come to see misaligned self-stuff more in a cause / effect sorta way than as a growth opportunity. It can be of course, but at this point I think I've done about all the growing I can or want to based on fixing broken parts.

For that matter, my attempts to connect with the higher (vibration) realms have often left a bad taste in my mouth; their denizens have not been particularly ethical toward myself, and if anything they seem more adept at deluding themselves to the contrary than those further down the vibrational spectrum. I've been interfered with by low vibe stuff as well of course, but more recently the high vibe stuff has been by far the most persistent and problematic. I have actually been able to gain a mutual respect, affinity and even loving connections with low-vibe denizens more consistently than their higher vibe counterparts.
    I’m not sure I’m following you here. Are you like, phasing into different planes here? How do you connect with them? I have no experience whatsoever with this.
    I had stuff blow a while back where I was getting a lot of nonphysical interaction and visitation from all over the spectrum that I was largely unable to moderate. Now things have rebuilt a bit and I'm starting to do it deliberately, via a combination of energetic connecting, vibe sensing, communication and limited audio-visuals, rather than actual immersive travel (though travel is showing signs of being an option too).

What I meant there was that in my experience, "higher" beings tend to dwell in places with a very blissed out vibe (especially the ones who are into oneness), and so it's like they're anaesthetized and blind to their own tendency to not respect boundaries or have problems and faults of their own, which seem to run on autopilot. The no-self types seem to still be sentient beings, but ones who have lost all sense of personal responsibility or perception of what they're actually doing. This is a dangerous situation should someone like myself show up, because I've often been unable to have a regular conversation without someone trying to rush in and "fix" me against my will, lol. I haven't yet adapted defenses for a lot of things that go on up there, so I don't connect in that direction much. Suffice to say that the heavens may be as stuffed full of "stuck" people in need of retrievals as the hells.

So, I've been praying for help from masters and guides, and on several occasions I've recieved cleansing from these benevolent forces. However, the problem kept creeping back after a few days. So I suspected that it really couldn't be solved through any other means than through a psychological approach, that the "I" was somehow entangled in it on a deep level.

I kept praying for clues as to how approach the problem. However it seems I've been kinda blind to the tips. I have in dreams gotten signals that I need to get anger out of me. Initially I was confused about this and did not connect these signs to the problem because I didn't think I had any anger in me. I'm usually a quite calm person and I almost never get angry with anything.

But then I forced my self to rage out so to speak and also try release any other emotions that I have had bottled up. (In private of course!)

And now it seems as if the problem is diminishing. Every time I feel this thing approaching me, it kinda slides back off me, energetically. It's like it can't get as much "grip" anymore. There has been some release of blockages around the brow chakra and that area. I have yet to see if this is a permanent solution or if it will find some other way to bug me. Perhaps it was even just a malfunctional supressed part of my ego expressing itself. I have no clue. But I still have large blockages in the left side of the face and in the chin.

I don't know if this info can help you, but I hope it can!

Take care,

John

...But I still have large blockages in the left side of the face and in the chin.
    The left side of the face can become blocked by words we said that lacked love,mercy and compassion or words that we should have said ,but neglected to do so , in the defense or nurturing of another.The left side face and jaw may also become blocked by words that were said by mother, mother figures or significant females in one's life which were hurtful and/or hard to hear. The chin is a place of truth accepting and standing in our own truth . It can become blocked when we blame everyone else for everything that happens to us. If you have been wounded ,then heal. You are capable of this.

We can forgive , accept , move on and also realise that sometimes the suffering another dishes out to us cleanses a past karma which is a good thing or it is an incipient event that earns us karmic points by our choices to not inflict a reciprocal attack.

And sometimes suffering places us in a better place. When it seems we have nothing but walls around us and no window or door to escape we can look upwards and find the skylight through which we can fly upwards and onward.
    The suffering another vents upon us can reward us with a surprise , a happy ending and a better opportunity.

If another hurts us, they hurt themselves. Walking away pitying them is often the best course of action because revenge or carrying their baggage only causes us to become ill , depressed and anxious. Trust the universe and let go. Love yourself , forgive yourself , heal yourself. Then love others, forgive others and attempt to send healing to others. If you cannot forgive them try to move on and forget them .
    The universe always punishes the bullies so do not allow them to punish you more by carrying their scars. The words and actions of bullies enter the body and diminish our soul. They wound us and cause us depression which is self hatred. The harm inflicted by another causes us dis-ease and we futher author our own death to escape the game this time and start over again. We do not have to do that. Pity them and move on and prosper because you can spread more love and light.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    ...But I still have large blockages in the left side of the face and in the chin.
    The left side of the face can become blocked by words we said that lacked love,mercy and compassion or words that we should have said ,but neglected to do so , in the defense or nurturing of another.The left side face and jaw may also become blocked by words that were said by mother, mother figures or significant females in one's life which were hurtful and/or hard to hear. The chin is a place of truth accepting and standing in our own truth . It can become blocked when we blame everyone else for everything that happens to us. If you have been wounded ,then heal. You are capable of this.

We can forgive , accept , move on and also realise that sometimes the suffering another dishes out to us cleanses a past karma which is a good thing or it is an incipient event that earns us karmic points by our choices to not inflict a reciprocal attack.

And sometimes suffering places us in a better place. When it seems we have nothing but walls around us and no window or door to escape we can look upwards and find the skylight through which we can fly upwards and onward.
    The suffering another vents upon us can reward us with a surprise , a happy ending and a better opportunity.

If another hurts us, they hurt themselves. Walking away pitying them is often the best course of action because revenge or carrying their baggage only causes us to become ill , depressed and anxious. Trust the universe and let go. Love yourself , forgive yourself , heal yourself. Then love others, forgive others and attempt to send healing to others. If you cannot forgive them try to move on and forget them .
    The universe always punishes the bullies so do not allow them to punish you more by carrying their scars. The words and actions of bullies enter the body and diminish our soul. They wound us and cause us depression which is self hatred. The harm inflicted by another causes us dis-ease and we futher author our own death to escape the game this time and start over again. We do not have to do that. Pity them and move on and prosper because you can spread more love and light.
    Thanks a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2