Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christian Mystic

Blog Entries

Christian Mystic

Even though she is a channeler and mystic, her website reveals a love-centered approach. I enjoyed the 'heart center' meditation (or whatever you call it) very much.

http://www.AmmaTheDivineMother.com/
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Christian Mystic

I had a look at her page and found something puzzling. About the encodements she first writes, that one makes plans before the incarnation about what one would like to learn and that is encoded into the aura, so one does get guided towards the according experiences. She states, that one forgets about that, so one will be able to actually learn. (That I find all reasonable)
    But then she starts explaining how we can just go and reprogram those encodements, if we feel some lesson is "outdated" or what so ever. That makes no sense to me. It sounds as if it takes away the learning opportunities, in exchange for the promise of a "happy life". Does she not contradict her own words by that?
    + Alienor +

when reasoning from our worldly perspective, we often forget to realize that our spiritual nature reasons to our worldly nature utilizing words and terms that to the worldly perspective normally point outward use to the world.

these two words seem the same, using and utilizing; but they are however not the same.

utilities serve us in the world coming for our use. reversing that, where spiritual nature would in-form us within, we must apply the utilities as emerging from within as service that we may use.

use in the sense of changing our self from within irrespective of the seeming external of world. in this way change is secured, for the world had no import in the method.

contradictions occur in reading about such topics as this one offered, encodements, because we have forgotten that we turn inward so must our words be turned within, that they apply to that which precedes our world perspectivity and outward word usage apllicable to an outlying world.

so, a word like 'happiness' isnt indicating worldly measures, it is indicating an in-formed happiness independent of a world where happiness is dictated by supply and demand.

it is quite impossible to share spiritual in-formation when in fact one has to utilize words shared with two arenas of use.

the reader has to be able to turn inward, else they are ever contradictively standing outside of their true self or nature as it were.

it is a matter of letting go of that which has served to provide limited identity, and turning inward to that which provisionally in-forms from an infinite unlimited abundance, wherein fact one's identity becomes busted that they wakefully recognize with humility the insignificance of a worldly identity constructed from limitations.

this is why this particular 'mystic' points to 'real' changes within the 'real, as opposed to stepped rank and file changes that painstakingly are eeked from without in limited availiability.

i think that in terms of 'channeling', that she doesn't intend that term as it is normally taken in the world, she merely humbly accepts the conduit of spirit that she has awakened to be. the normal sense of what channeling means in the world is all tied up in ego and ambition oriented claims.

as a mystic she makes no worldly claims as would this term be used in the world, only indicating as would anyone having arrived, that cloud of thought which hovers overhead, it accumulative of precipitated wordly ideation dwelling contradictively.

that recognition is not a claim, but rather it is a notice of reality vs illusion, of one whom yet while awake still operates without among the illusion sourced identitys.

so, she has done well, formulated a plan from within, turned again to the without, to serve her fellow mankind. this is what humility would do, seeing as it now sees to truly be.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

@Tutor
    For me a person who is channeling information from the spiritual world is to be seen like a interpreter. Now the quality of translations between languages is differing a lot, from interpreter to interpreter. Sometimes, especially when the interpreter has no understanding of what is translated, the message can be very much distorted.
    This happens already when translating just from one language to another. Even more I see this on channeled information.

Also I have not checked the validity of the source of this channeling. I have met too many spirits, that claim to be, what they are not. These can come from all kind of places - some are just spirits waiting for next incarnation and passing their time, others might be from other universes, but that does not mean they would have valuable advice for me.
    + Alienor +

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    About the encodements she first writes, that one makes plans before the incarnation about what one would like to learn and that is encoded into the aura, so one does get guided towards the according experiences. She states, that one forgets about that, so one will be able to actually learn. (That I find all reasonable)
    But then she starts explaining how we can just go and reprogram those encodements, if we feel some lesson is "outdated" or what so ever. That makes no sense to me. It sounds as if it takes away the learning opportunities, in exchange for the promise of a "happy life". Does she not contradict her own words by that?
    Speaking from my own experience, I'd say that there are indeed instances where it would be a good idea to throw out whatever one signed up for in favor of how things actually turn out "on the ground." While some of us may plan out certain aspects of our incarnations, if those get forcibly derailed, and you've still got something encoded to push you onto a track that is no longer possible or advisable, it's going to create a lot of conflict and strange effects. Find where the "soul contract" is residing, and burn it -- conflict solved.

IMO the "amnesia method" of learning is heavily faulty anyway, and I almost get the sense that there's a growing consensus on the other side along the lines that this was something that sounded worth trying at the time (or maybe was, itself, an unanticipated development), but it had a lot of unintended and counterproductive implications. If I sign up for skydiving lessons for instance, I don't want to suddenly wake up on a plane, with a parachute on my back and some guy about to push me out, not remembering how I got there or why, and maybe not even having the same interest in or reason to skydive anymore that I did when this was planned. That may be an exaggeration for effect, but I have indeed had experiences that turned out similar in principle; fun times, heh.

*totally not meaning to derail the thread*

@Palehorse
    See life as an adventure! Now skydiving does sound thrilling, no?
    + Alienor +

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Skydiving was just an example. "Dropped naked in the jungle without supplies, training, memory or context and the distinct and troubling sense that you had planned and been assured to be somewhere else entirely at that point in time" would probably be more appropriate. "Thrilling" may be somebody's word for it, but I can think of a few ways I'd prefer to do my thrillseeking, heh.

Blog Entries

I am always skeptical of all channeled information, even the stuff I channel myself. That's why I started the sentence with "Even though she's a channeler...." Everything has to be taken with a grain of salt, and only go with what resonates... for now. And that can always change.... you know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse Redivivus
    Dropped naked in the jungle without supplies, training, memory or context and the distinct and troubling sense that you had planned and been assured to be somewhere else entirely at that point in time" would probably be more appropriate.
    That sounds like incarnation on earth, to me.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I agree, a grain of salt, maybe even a salt block.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home