Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: STOP masturbating NOW.

1. Re: STOP masturbating NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentarius
    I tend to get horny in cycles Maybe it has something to do with phases of the moon, I don't know
    Hormones go in cycles, even if you're a man.
    It's the animal in me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=752m6-5RQ0g

Re: STOP masturbating NOW.

hee hee hee hee, Bravo!!!
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Personally I call on Sekhmet when I want something . She tickles my balls with cold hands. It is an unbelievable experience. Asherah gives a very cold relaxing energy if you need to get stabilized. Ishtar seems to be somewhere between. Sorry if that sounded offensive.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

!
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Alaskans Guest

it's hard for me to admit but im an addict. i remember doing it when i was 8 or so and feeling terrible, and deciding to never do it again. that experience has repeated over and over for the past 22 years. i never admitted to myself till now. being unable to stop for 30 days is not having controll over it- if thats not an addiction then it is strong attachment. doing something i dont want to do because it is harmfull and i dont like it, is to me the definition of addiction. i get withdrawl symptoms.. agitation, depression, lethargy, numbness.. im miserable if i do it, and miserable if I dont. i read that doesnt last more than a month.

it is really hard for me to admit to having an addiction. i've channelled the highest 'beings' and.. for heavens sake. masterbation? really?

the failures have made me look for new approaches.
    - i dont pile guilt on myself anymore, i observed that only fuels the problem. instead, i dust myself off and see why i did it, and what my reasonings were, then it isnt a failure.
    - i try to look at it as something i dont love or hate, but i dont care about either. [in a vision i saw a group of flying angels, i couldnt join them because i had sexual thoughts that kept me on the ground, but they did not in any way look down on me. like my higher self, they had no opinion on sexual things. but i could not bring sex to where it does not exist, as soon as i let go then i can fly with them]
    http://newlifehabits.com/2007/08/08/...ion-addiction/

; im making a pledge, im going to go for 30 days without.. obligate me
    june 4
    thank you

Blog Entries

Hello, Alaskans.

In your post you seem to indicate that you not only think masturbation is harmful, but also having sexual thoughts. This roots much deeper then in your belief system and is also a much deeper conflict.

It might even be easier to "give it up" if you weren't so conflicted about it. And the conflict seems to root deeper and may need acknowledgement. Sexuality is part of the human function. If you feel guilty about it for "being impure" you kind of shore it up, create a reservoir and then the need to empty that reservoir out by masturbation.

Maybe you can lift your sexual desire to a higher level, but my guess would be that you cannot go to the root of something if you're afraid of it and running from it. I would agree that masturbation is like a valve to let off steam, but why the steam builds is not determined by the valve but by the mechanism that lies beyond it.

The thing is that sexuality exists here. It may indeed be an impediment on the other side, but not for the reason you think. Creating a pileup of conflictedness and unheeded desire here on the physical plane then leads to the need to release it first on the astral plane before you can rise higher. This doesn't mean sexuality is disapproved of there (as you observed yourself) but that it has its place, and that one is here during our existence as organisms with needs.

From my experience the uncontrolled sexual appetite and the part that feels like addiction will lessen when inner balance takes hold, especially when you feel safe enough in your sexuality to let go of harmful belief structures tied to it. A lot of sexual pressure can result from trying to conform and "be normal." One cannot "be normal." One can only be true to oneself. That's why I think one has to go to the bottom of it. This does not mean going and trying everything, but rather I think allow for what is there and learn what one desires.

Cheers,
    Oliver

I have written on the subject elsewhere, & so make only the effort quoting - just very keenly apropos to topic :
    Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    In the very start of my awkaneing i remember reading with express clarity that "sexual energy is an octave lowered state of potent but non-refined spiritual energy"...therefore the point of contention being that if you generate sexual engery it transmutes into spiritual energy which ultimately leads to or expedites evolution.The most commonly authored notion behind that factoid "Celibate is the life-style of choice for the more dedicated spiritual aspirant"
    absolute utter total nonsense .
    The energy isnt just sitting there all turning itself into a refined species all out of its own accord.This little gem i discovered after understanding the acutual working mechanics/processes of sublimation myself.
    aslo for the OP , i think it might prove to be a fruitful undertaking to look into Retrograde Ejaculation.Adepts that are initiates into the Tantric Mysteries use the techinques of Vajorali/Sahajoli Mudras combined with a sustained Moola Bandha in the triad of ashwani poses, towards this end.
    ...sharing intimacy with such people can be an ad nauseam explosion of sheer animalistic carnal sensuality....lets just say because a few things are happening ....again.....and again....and again...Not unlike a marathon that way , an interminable one however though ................with broader,more deep-reaching ................divine exhaustion.
    Just my more elective palate thinking out loud is all ....from the gamut of the more garden-variety type of metaphysically inclined man to the more spiritually accomplished alpha-male.

Smörgåsbord .....hmmmmm

you are still human...remind me again why thinking about sex alot is evil??
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

simonlight Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by psionickx View Post
    aslo for the OP , i think it might prove to be a fruitful undertaking to look into Retrograde Ejaculation.Adepts that are initiates into the Tantric Mysteries use the techinques of Vajorali/Sahajoli Mudras combined with a sustained Moola Bandha in the triad of ashwani poses, towards this end.
    Not sure I agree with the "retrograde ejaculation" part - I find that, with awareness, orgasm can be separated from ejaculation.

And the Moola Bandha spot is rather intriguing. Is this the point of Kundalini? It's a quite powerful and ecstatic region when found. I've used NEW awareness on the spot to remain in quite blissful states without the prescirbed asanas.

this might be yet the most tenacious thread i've encountered yet at AD.

Quote Originally Posted by simonlight
    Not sure I agree with the "retrograde ejaculation" part - I find that, with awareness, orgasm can be separated from ejaculation.
    Not quite following you but im not a retrograde ejaculation practioner myself either...i find the concept leaning more towards the bulimic side to be favored on my palette.
    Other people are very welcome to try and post results if willing - that* i have no qualms with.

but yes it relates to Kundalini..or at least so in my case.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast