Thread: Copy of ┬┐A safer way to activate kundalini?

asalantu Guest

Copy of ┬┐A safer way to activate kundalini?

Dear Sir...

At viewtopic.php?f=28&t=15679 you advices to follow a specific pathway in order to activate kundalini (┬┐activating are equivalent to awakening? ┬┐activate are equivalent to raising? bring light on this, please).

Such a pathway ┬┐is more safer than that you followed many years ago and had a quasi mortal outcome (NDE)?. ┬┐What method did you follow at that moment?

I suspect, may be you didn't use a energy work based method, then you didn't have full and detailed control of process of activation, and, therefore, that was the main error that almost killed you.

Through contact with Higher Self ┬┐can we are confident of to be following the safe pathway of rising, balancing of chakras and kundalini activation?

My best regards,
    Ángel

Re: Copy of ┬┐A safer way to activate kundalini?

Hi Angel.
    Have you read this article? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2602

In it he answers some of your questions. I did not move the original topic, I merely copied it.
    There's also something here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12988
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

G'day,

I am not yet ready to write a book on this subject, but will clarify a few things here.

1. Activating or awakening kundalini is different from raising kundalini. In this sense, by 'raising' kundalini, I mean to raise the serpent of fire within the body through energy work. This explodes from the base center (perineum) and moves upwards in 3.5 coils (clockwise, if looking down) and out through the head.

2. The method I used is, basically, the primary center energy work given in Astral Dynamics. I did a 3 day fast and some purging first, then an extended session...about 6 hours.

3. I used body awareness energy work for this, although I did not call it this at the time.

4. The main error that almost killed me was I did not truly know what kundalini was. After the initial massive kundalini spikes and brilliant minds eye explosion, I continued the exercise (according to most literature on the subject, this is the goal and where one stops). I continued past this. This is when I raised the serpent of fire.

5. I have taught people to do this in a safer and gentler way. Some people are natural at this. A few have had this experience during energy work sessions at my live workshops. This is the exception though and not the rule. Some people are just ready for this. One man had never done any meditation or energy work before my workshop, and he had a full kundalini raising in class. Amazing. He still does this, and is developing and finding his path in life.

6. Kundalini in itself is not dangerous, so long as persons doing it are fairly well balanced emotionally and psychologically stable. A degree of genuine humbleness is a huge help. This is a very dangerous practice for those with narcissistic tendencies, or with any kind of personality or mood or identifiable psychological disorder.

As I have often said, learn how to achieve OBE first, multiple times, and then think about kundalini. I had this, and also being an experienced healer helped me, as my heart center and energy pathways were fairly well developed at the time.

The biggest thing to realize when you consider attempting full kundalini raising is that this will remove all natural shielding from your chakras. This is a 'big' deal as it exposes you to everything, including negative influences and entities.

Robert

Hi Robert:
    In your reply, you state that in raising Kundalini, there is a risk due to having chakras exposed and unprotected. I am curious about this. I have actually emailed you before (but, I don't post my name online ). I have had a partial kundalini raising event a few times in the last month or so ... up to about the stomach chakra. Also, over the last year, I have started to feel energy of external objects very strongly ... e.g., of trees, people, etc. My question is in two parts. First, is there anything special that one should do to address the issue of being exposed to negative influences (i.e., I have dealt with neg stuff by focusing on love/faith and adjusting my point of attention, and trying to sort of keep clean by focusing on white light and love to sort of remove any neg stuff but I don't know if I am an expert in that really). And, second, do you think I may have similar issues related to sensing energy strongly from others, etc.? That is, do you think that it sort of means that my chakras are very open or something, and, hence, possibly a bit more vulnerable? As an FYI, I don't walk around feeling energy constantly. But, I do feel it much of the time and can sort of turn it up by focusing on it or down by focusing away. I try to keep it all in balance.
    Thanks,
    Spark

G'day,

When kundalini is activated, it becomes active by increasing energy flow and chakra activity.

When kundalini rises, a massive energy event takes place and the energy body is changed.

I used the energy work methods given in Astral Dynamics, or my online treatise. This was, however, applied for considerable time, several hours per session.

If I had my time over again, I'd have spent a couple of years doing daily altered state and chakra activation and energy work, and other spiritual practices, until I was in a very stable place. But at the time I did not realize what kundalini was. So I found out the hard way. This is good for a teacher as you need to know what can go wrong in order to teach your students how to avoid pitfalls and etc.

Yes, connecting with your higher self will make this work easier.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by asalantu
    Dear Sir...

At viewtopic.php?f=28&t=15679 you advices to follow a specific pathway in order to activate kundalini (┬┐activating are equivalent to awakening? ┬┐activate are equivalent to raising? bring light on this, please).

Such a pathway ┬┐is more safer than that you followed many years ago and had a quasi mortal outcome (NDE)?. ┬┐What method did you follow at that moment?

I suspect, may be you didn't use a energy work based method, then you didn't have full and detailed control of process of activation, and, therefore, that was the main error that almost killed you.

Through contact with Higher Self ┬┐can we are confident of to be following the safe pathway of rising, balancing of chakras and kundalini activation?

My best regards,
    Ángel