Thread: With an ocean liner down a waterfall

Blog Entries

With an ocean liner down a waterfall

I had this dream three times last night, exactly the same each time. I was aboard an ocean liner like this:

But it was on a river or stream, which was also pretty straight. Then there was something like a waterfall - though it didn't seem like a waterfall. It just continued on a lower level. There was a vertical edge and then it continued on the plain below.

I was standing somewhere like where you would have the bridge as my vantage point. The liner would go over the edge, and when enough of it was over it would start to topple over. So I would see over its bow, and suddenly I would see it turn downward and see the landscape below, and then it would fall downward.

Every single time it was extremely vivid, like a themepark ride, with the feeling of the turning motion, the water surface shooting towards me. Every time I would get panicked, but somehow, I could not say how, the liner would just continue its way on the lower stream.

Seeing it exactly repeated each time made me wonder if this is from body consciousness, don't know why. Don't really know what to make of this at all.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: With an ocean liner down a waterfall

If I had this dream, I would interpret it as a sort of "preparation" for something that is coming, psychologically, spiritually, or even materially (or all of the above).

You're in a vessel (could mean your material self), sailing along, all is well, and suddenly your vessel goes over the edge and you're a witness to what looks like an imminent disaster but... all is well. It LOOKS scary, but it's completely okay.

As I said, if I had this dream (especially repeated!), I'd be preparing for a major turn of events, and knowing, even when scary, weird stuff is happening, that it was actually all going to be perfectly fine, no matter how scary it looks and feels.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Hey, good ideas!

Thanks,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

PS - the stream could be a lot of things, but "flow of events" and "turn of events" like you interpreted it sounds really good!

Oliver