Thread: Magnetic Dream Pillow

Jananz Guest

Magnetic Dream Pillow

3/26/10
    First night using my magnetic pillow that I made, I slept till 9.30am seemly dreaming all night. They were low level egoic dreams about jobs, living space, men who weren't mine etc... Last scene I was rollarblading down an unknown street looking for my new apartment which I didn't like, with a facepack on, not sure if I was late for work or didn't have to go in that day.
    I figure they are low level dreams cause I ate cheese the day before, and I have zippo novelty or interest going on in my life.

I did not want to lift my head off the pillow however and my head feels pretty good and clear this morning.

3/27/10
    Hmm, this magnetic pillow is magic. I lay down around 2pm to listen to “Mindful Brain” by Daniel Siegel and promptly went to sleep. In one of the dreams I was in a therapists office with two therapists. The tall long-haired one was holding me tight, he had a big dong which he wanted to use on me. I could hear the “lecture” of the Mindfulness CD coming through in my dream. I woke up at 7pm having missed the movie I was going to go to. I am now going to listen to the CD again to see what it was I was hearing in my dream…a tutorial supposedly given by the other gray haired therapist.

Jananz Guest

Re: Magnetic Dream Pillow

MAGNETIC DREAM PILLOW

As far as we presently know the north pole is more condusive to life...

So it is the "north pole" that faces up on the magnets...

Sofar after 4 nights sleep, the double sided tape, plus the normal tape over the entire grid of magnets works to hold them in place...in fact the magnetism of the magnets holds them in place also. The beauty of this is that it also makes feather pillows far more user friendly to have the solid foam foundation.
    For some reason that Keppe might know (have yet to purchase his books from amazon)...the North pole is more calming and friendly to life.

"Because opposite poles attract, the Earth's North Magnetic Pole is therefore, by this definition, physically a magnetic field south pole. Conversely, the Earth's South Magnetic Pole is physically a magnetic field north pole."

The white (North) of the compass needle aligns with the south of the magnet...so that means North on my rare earth discs is where the red side of the compass needle points to.

Be ready for lift off folks, this is potent medicine.

HOW TO MAKE A MAGNETIC PILLOW
    http://www.amazon.com/Magcraft-NSN0601- ... 633&sr=8-1

You buy these magnets.
    You get some 2" thick foam about the same size as a pillow.
    And you map out a grid on it...I did 5X9 for placing 45 of the magnets.
    Then using the felt tip pen with lid on you poke down into the cross over points of the grid to make flat depressions to fit the magnets.

For figuring out the north of the magnet you need a compass. Place all the magnets in a line forming a rod. Then put a compass on the middle of the rod. The direction that the red (south) end of the magnet points to is the north end of your magnets. Mark the north end of each with a green dot as you work your way down the rod placing magnets on your grid--south side down.
    Use double sided sticky tape in small pieces to hold the magnets into the foam depressions. I also put lines of normal sticky tape over the lines of magnets.
    (I haven't checked yet to see if my method maintains the magnets in place.)

Then on top of this I placed a feather pillow and put both foam and feather into a zip up pillow case, and normal pillow case. The extra structure makes the feather pillow even better. I seem to notice a relaxing vibe when I put my head on the pillow...and I go under real fast.

3. Re: Magnetic Dream Pillow

Hi, thanks for the DIY instructions

Wonder if it is possible to put up some pics for the visual people?

Also, how or where did you get your idea for this pillow? Just curious.

I'm keenly following your reports with this pillow

Have a great day!
    "With infinite patience, comes immediate effect."

"Have your end goal in mind, be sure to be flexible in your approach."

Jananz Guest

Re: Magnetic Dream Pillow

I knew about mag pillows, then heard a web radio person say he used one and it improved his meditation and reduced his ego...so I looked at buying a manufactured one, then decided I would make one for 20 bucks.

The pillow may be a temporary catalyst, but unless we live a life practice conducive to dreaming, I imagine the extra stimulus it provides will garner less effects over time. Can't fool nature with cheap tricks so to speak.
    Towards this end I will mention a few other things that we can add to our dream friendly lifestyle.

Increasing Dream Life:
    • Raw Diet—Conductivity and energy (enzymes-sprouts), increase %
    • Green—Regeneration with raw chlorophyll with plants grown on remineralized soil
    • Sungazing—Dawn and Dusk, brain charging with photons
    • Nature—Soul recharging, negative ions
    • Novelty—New experience, neurogenesis
    • Visual Stimulation—Art, movies, Mind'sEye Videos, sacred geometry
    • Vision Quest—Questioning, surrender, exposure to the elements
    • Relationships—Stimulating, meaningful, purposeful, creative
    • Herbs—Valerian, Chamomile, Calea sacatechichi, Mugwort, Syrian rue, African dream herb, Blue vervain
    • Melatonin
    • 10-20 minute stretching/rolling on the floor, spinal rolling
    • Hanging from the hips over a bar for 5 minutes in passive stretch
    • Deep breathing prior to sleep
    • Toning—huuu, hmmm, Ommm etc...cleans brain
    • Theta wave CD by Jeffery Thompson
    • Drumming, dancing, gardening, mud/clay baths, mineral pools
    • Living a virtuous, abundant and giving life, regenerating the earth