Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: David Icke- the moon is not real.

Blog Entries

Re: David Icke- the moon is not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskans
    I thought it was made of barbiqued spare ribs? :cry:
    Nope! It's cheese! Even Wikipedia knows about it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moon_i ... een_cheese

Li Hongzou, the founder of Falun Dafa said it was an artificial structure made by aliens long ago (think he said a billion years ago). I thought it was a wierd thing to say.
    I think so, too. That it's a weird thing to say. Not that it's an artificial structure made by aliens.

Science has been struggling for hundreds of years to explain how it got it's strange orbit, size, and composition.
    Well, it IS peculiar to have a big wheel of green cheese up in the sky, so it's pretty hard to explain that.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

This concludes this episode of Nerdy Fun with Pedantic Use of Language. Tune in next time for a discussion of how aggravating it is when people say "infer" when they obviously mean "imply".
    Or 'obviously' when they mean 'apparently'. Oops, apparently, it isn't.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Well, I was actually quoting a Weird Al Yankovic song (because I'm that much of a nerd), but now that you mention it, I'm going to have to consider the implications of "obvious" versus "apparent". Hmmmmmm. Good one.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

more talk of heavenly bodies - "Marsgate"

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle- ... ny-on-Mars
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    more talk of heavenly bodies
    I followed the link and somehow I expected something different when being promised "heavenly bodies"...

Oliver

Blog Entries

I followed it too. Suddenly this stuff seems quite prevalent.

If it were true, I'd prefer to go down with the ship than live on a desolate planet - presuming that's what Mars is. I'd go insane without the air, ocean, grass, trees, animals, various cycles and everything else that makes earth home. I'd miss my friends and family too. Besides, I'm heading for the 12th dimension.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

hmmmm, i will agree that the moon isnt at all what we think to see it as. but the conspiracy stuff i believe is a hook for some.

did ya know that moon light is extraordinary light, or that light directly reflected from the sun, that is not as is our ordinary day light censored as it arrives through earth's atmosphere.

i suppose that there is a good side and a bad side to that, according to each personal resonance; which in turn reveals it's present nature as they would truly be seen, whereas in ordinary light one's censored mask presents it's false disguise.

so, his theory is busted, in that daylight would present us all against the odds, while moonlight would level the playing field evenly.

there is a reason why it is called evening, ya know? and a reason why that when the sun rises it is oddly called mourning?

some cultures would grieve for a newborn child, in that the life will undoubtedly be a struggle; they also celebrating the death, in that life's groping struggle is over. such a culture would undoubtedly teach and inform their youth how to best understand what life is and what life is not.

such as is this theoretical 'moon is not real' did not however arise from such a culture, nor is it aimed at such a culture. yet, we live in such times where cultures have blended and in that blending the admixture has lost all sense that would commonly understand in the face of fears dominantly arising out of our great dumbing down so to speak.

but, we gots plenty of techno gadgets to keep us distracted. as we collectively see it, we are most happy when we are plenty distracted. blindness it would seem is our collective forte of solace. in this way the masses pursue their excused 'personal spiritualitys' while the rest of the world can be damned for its constant interruptions.

some would call that an "aha moment" and thereby copyright the phrase.

maybe after all the words are personally owned, we can all just have numbers in place of names.

it sucks that one day i may have to pay royalties to keep my name as Timothy, for it is my god given name, or at least my mama called and calls me by that. growing up my mama was god, if ya know what i mean.

get my drift? or not...
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

more about an artificial moon orbiting Saturn
    http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon2.htm
    and then there's this -
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8594101.stm

Blog Entries

Since your earlier link I've been listening to the Andrew D Basiago interview. If it's fabrication, he's a magnificent liar.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Since your earlier link I've been listening to the Andrew D Basiago interview. If it's fabrication, he's a magnificent liar.
    they're not the only folk telling the same story either.
    i don't think i bookmarked it, but a few weeks ago, i saw another woman's blog, telling her story of how she'd been recruited for this "Mars" project, and how she was manipulated by those in charge... when she came to realise the true intentions of the project leaders she broke free and is now spreading the word about it.
    it read like a script for a season of the x-files!
    i'll see if i can find it...

i'm gonna have to listen to that interview now...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast