Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 'Lost' Cures

Blog Entries

Re: 'Lost' Cures

Alaskans if this is something you're really interested in (I know I am, even if I don't run out and try all these things ) you might like to look up Young Essential Oils. I have relatives who sell and use these and they certainly seem in great health and high spirits. The oils are said to come from ancient recipes. Some are very expensive because they use ingredients like Frankincense and Myrrh. They smell beautiful and actually don't trigger my allergic responses, which is quite amazing.

I've been using a toothpaste and mouthwash based on a "Thieves Oil" formula. The story goes this was obtained from some individuals who robbed people who had died of Bubonic Plague. They claimed the oil prevented them from catching the disease. It might be an entertaining myth but I really find these two products exceptionally good.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

2. Re: 'Lost' Cures

Absolutely Tim. It is the molecular energy of the plants and cures that heal, and any energy can be created in the body. But most people are not practiced in self healing, and many could not grasp the idea in the first place.
    Dear Alaskans,

my recent search has lead me to believe that it may not be the subtle energy of plants, fruits and vegetables that heal but the alkalinity. They contain more minerals than processed foods and these minerals alkalize the body when they come in contact with the body's water.

For a couple days I've been putting 3 knife's edges of baking soda to a liter of water and boil that up. This gets the pH level of my drinking water up to 10.

Yesterday I noticed my back pains reduced and today even more dramatically. Ironically I've read the same reports on the internet - people saying they have noticed their pains going away, skin improvements, and other conditions reversing.

I think it is quite plausable that alkalinity is the one and only key to health and there are lists of foods that make the consumer acidic or alkaline.

However, acid can also be used to destroy harmful pathogens of the body. One such example is Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Solution - which is nothing else than ClO2 a powerful oxidizers that literally blows away viruses, bacteria and other pathogens. It has cured all kinds of things from sore infections to cancers without actually attacking any tissue.

kind regards,

Paul