Thread: Benefits of NEW

Roo Guest

Benefits of NEW

Im very interested in starting NEW after hearing so many good things about the techniques within it. Before i commit time to this i was wondering if people currently practicing NEW could be so kind as to post thier opinions of it here. Basically i want to know the benefits you have experienced. I did read the official benefits list but im intrigued to find out individual users thoughts and findings.

Id be very greatful if you could share your findings, incase your wondering im personally at a point where, apart from the occasional OBE and the more common lucid dream, i have little or no psychic abilities. I have experienced some strange energy sensations in the form of resistance between my hands alot like the feeling you get when pressing 2 magnets together (at the same pole), and ive also experienced a few other things but nothing major.

Hope you can help

>Roo

Apex Guest

Roo Guest
    heh, cant believe i didnt spot that... came up on my search aswell and i didnt notice it there .

Must have scanned past due to the "side effects" text or something. Ah well suppose this one can be deleted by a moderator or something?

>Roo

gorillabait Guest
    One big benefit is locating the problem areas within your body, which allows you to concentrate on them and potentially fix some major problems. You can clear up chronic health problems with NEW, and alleviate others. More energy will result, both physical and spiritual, and you will find yourself undergoing profound spiritual experiences as you become more intouch with that side of your being.