Dear Bruce
I have had a serious neg problem for the last month and a half. It started out slowly and has become life threatening at this point. This is mainly because I had no idea what was affecting me at first; it took me almost three weeks to figure it out. I am a university student, but have taken three weeks off of school to get rid of these entities attached to me and dormant in my house. I have made use of the suggestion mentioned in your book “psychic protection” such as walking through running water, body-awareness points, grounded anti-static wrist band, taking sun baths, and use of salt baths, but they are only effective to a small degree. I have been able to detach these entities from me three times now, but they quickly reattach to me, especially since these pests are in my room all the time. I’m afraid of going to sleep at night because they strengthen their attachments, thus if I’m lucky, I’ll get about 2hrs of sleep each night. I have begun to have trouble breathing, focusing, digesting food, seeing etc. Like I said every time I get rid of one, another one attaches. My doctor has given me these depression pills, but they made the situation worse. As of now the entity is attached to me and i feel he has blocked my red and indigo chakra. Im afraid of getting addicted to it. will going swimming in a pool help? Should I lessen or increase my social life to remove attention from it? should I tell my parents that I’m not depressed, instead I have a negative energy attached to me and scare them (they think im going nuts because they have found sliced garlic everywhere in my room)?

How do I remove these entities from my house, and myself? :cry: