G'day
I have been a 'student' of R.Bruce's work for a lil over a year now. One thing I've noticed for myself is how Normal Energy movements have become in my daily life.
I tend to perform various visualization at random at least a dozen or so times a day. I just find they are very pleasent and sorta remind me that I really am more than 228 lbs of flesh water n bone.
For myself I feel that the clearence of energy blockages is really an incremental thing. Even though I have not been as methodical and disciplined as I could be in terms Consistancy. I do find myself on a slow gradual slope... Which for me is a comfortable growth pattern.
When I go to the gym.. I will quite often do energy raising and stimulation as part of my work out. Work out the energy body while the physical body is pumping blood and energy like crazy to begin with. I also notice less cramping and fatigue.. Energy raising seems to help regulate the those types of sensations and keep the energy of my body more evening Distributed.
Its hard to guage.. but I will also say that the affects on my mind have been positive as well. My studies of the meta-physical, astral projection.. etc.. have all become more of a priority in my life. I read alot more now.. I am cutting back on the amount of time and mental energy I waste on satsifying habits of various shapes and sizes.. and I feel happier and more complete over all...
I am interested to know if anyone else out there who has been energy raising long term has noticed similar indicators in their lives

Cheers!