Thread: Chakra locating with NEW

star Guest

Chakra locating with NEW

Its simple to run NEW over the skin, more difficult to find a chakra with NEW? Those are my thoughts, I can stimulate around the area they should be in, but not the actaul energy center.

Would you say its just practice feeling around inside, pushing around organs and such until its found?

Otherwise maybe I can stimualte with NEW in an area until something else starts acting up?

Shirley Guest
    You don't have to push around the organs. NEW runs through every material barrier like a ghost goes through a wall. I studied the approximate position of the chakra and just pulled energy to a larger space that would contain the chakra and the chakra would acuse himself by pulsing and other feelings...
    For example, I was very unsure where to find the subnavel chakra and I just pulled energy from the root to all the lower abdomen for some minutes until the little guy accused his position and started showing life signs
    To find some chakras I have to run NEW below the skin. Some of them are very deep. When you find them, learn their position and depth on your body so next time you can pull energy to a smaller place =)
    If the organs confuse you, I'd suggest to imagine that you are empty inside.
    Good luck =)

star Guest
    Thanks

stargazer Guest
    Agreed with your technique, Shirley

In secondary work I had a lot of trouble finding individual toes to brush without looking at them, so I "faked it til I made it" and before long the energy sensations were pointing the way.

In primary work I've noticed that a general sense of body awareness of the area, and intent, and the right actions are usually enough to get the chakra to eventually as you put it "accuse himself." hee.

Shirley Guest
    Okay, I have a question :/
    So far I have read that when doing the chakra meditation you should concentrate on the area between the anus and the genitals. That area should be stimulated to find the base/root chakra.
    I bought this book about the chakras and the kundalini and it says that you should not focus on that area because you can stimulate the kundalini storage. Instead we should focus on the coccix which should be located a little deeper.
    I must be very hard to locate the coccix and not mistake it for your kundalini storage :S
    Is this information correct? If so, how can we distinguish those two?

BTW, is the sub-navel storage the same as the second chakra? They're on the same place =/

Thanks =)))

Blog Entries
    The coccix is the tailbone, so it would be located more to the back. Maybe that's what I need to do.
    They're supposed to be 2 separate spots, but very close to each other. The sub-navel would be on top of the sex chakra.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Jaco Guest
    When I'm doing full body circuit, when raised energy is in the top of my head, sometimes it tends to swirl anticlockwise, when I push energy down the forehead and face it tends sometimes to swirl clockwise. Maybe it's due the chakra location. Once set in motion it's hard to stop and the energy goes to my stomach swirling like a screw or a drill. But that's rather rare.

Jaco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaco
    When I'm doing full body circuit, when raised energy is in the top of my head, sometimes it tends to swirl anticlockwise, when I push energy down the forehead and face it tends sometimes to swirl clockwise. Maybe it's due the chakra location. Once set in motion it's hard to stop and the energy goes to my stomach swirling like a screw or a drill. But that's rather rare.
    Ok, my energy body is more active lately
    So when I raise energy, it tends to stop at the chakras and it starts to swirl. It does not happen when energy goes through secondary centers tough
    So I guess you can locate chakras this way, but it is highly inaccurate method. Energy does not stop at each chakra at the same time. On one "breath in -energy to the head, breath out -energy to the sub navel" cycle energy stops and swirls at one chakra, in the second cycle it might to stop at another chakra. In some cycles it stops at on chakra, when I push it down it stops and swirl at a different chakra (in the same cycle). And in the majority of cycles energy does not stop at chakras at all.
    This is also an indirect method.
    Because full body circuit IS NOT about locating chakras, IT IS ABOUT pushing energy through body and storaging it in the sub navel energy storage center. The energy must go to the storage center, not to a chakra
    Actually this swirling thing perturbs energy movement. Sometimes it's quite troublesome