Thread: Is astral projection something i will never achieve?

Is astral projection something i will never achieve?

Hey Robert, my name is dean i'm a new member and this is my first ever post, also i have purchased your latest astral dynamic book and its a pleasure to be able to contact you after reading it.

first of all i have been interested in astral project since i was about 10 years old, ever since my mother told me about her short experience floating above her body. i'm 20 now and still havn't achieve an obe i must admit i try more now i am older and i have read almost everything i can on the internet. i refuse to give up on it and to not believe in it because it means so much to me.

For the past 3 months i have been trying almost every single night and it seems that reaching a trance/ASOC is impossible, i can totally relax although i sometimes get alot of tension around the shoulders an neck area but this seem to be getting better the more i practice sitting up. and i can easily clear my surface mind and i have no problems with my imagination. yet every night i sit and meditate for about 2 hours and really i'm just sitting there nothing is happening at all, i have been doin some energy work but, energy work or not i shud still be able to enter a trance, this is not good more my moral hahaha

I have however had 3 kind of lucid dreams but now i question weather or not they are lucid because the memory deteriorates really fast and it was a dream about leaveing the body so i was in my house but my house is always alittle different, i cannot remember if the control i had was me or just me in a normal dream doing what i wud think to be doing in an actually obe.
    my hands didn't melt i cud jump high but my legs hurt on landing, cheese taste like real life cheese, i cud move through glass but not wood, nothing was that clear probably cuz of recall, i couldn't talk or shout affirmations because i actually felt myself begin to talk on the sofa which wud bring me back which happened a few times but i cud exit again only a light relaxing sensation maybe you cud call it a falling sensation no vibrations or any astral noise, i was lying on my side this was after meditation. i repeated the same thing another night to try make it happen again focusing on my brow chakra but it didn't happen again. i make it sound like i remembered it well but it just feels like a normal fuzzy but half controllable dream. i don't think they were W.I.L.D cuz i kinda ticked off before it happened, its hard to be sure though cuz of bad memory.

i would really like to ask you if there are any chakras you stimuate to increase memory recall, and if you can give some advise on what to do next because i am getting no where and i really want this more than anything in my life hence why i've had dreams about it hahaha. how can i get into a trance? i have tried the techniques, what does it feel like? do you still think the same as you do now? is it eurphoric? does it feel like falling asleep but not? please help me.

Thank you for your time

Dean
    "I think, therefore I am"

Re: Is astral projection something i will never achieve?

G'day,

My suggestions....

Get a copy of the 'journeys out of the body' CD's. See http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/papi_cds.html

Also get a copy of my 'Mastering Astral Projection' 6 CD set.

My book, Energy Work, would also help.

Work through these.

Beyond this, go to bed and sleep for at least 3 hours. Get up early, around 3 or 4 am, and refresh yourself and wake up. Then make an OBE attempt.

Use verbal affirmations frequently, expressing your ability and joy of having OBE ability, eg, 'I project out of my body and remember everything'

Consider attending one of our online workshops. We have an OBE 5 week intensive starting april 22nd. See http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/papi_home.html

Forum members get a 25% discount.

Good luck....robert