Thread: Defying gravity dreams recurring again.

mreee Guest

Defying gravity dreams recurring again.

Hello all,
    last night I had another dream about defying gravity, a very lucid dream
    and as usual in those dreams I am engaging in some activity and then like
    it was second nature i kind of have the ability to float in the air, its somewhat
    difficult to maintain but with enough will put into it, it works quite well.

In this dream which was in a kind of indoor sports arena place i was doing some
    casual ball game with friends and one of them saw my ability to float about
    and he was telling me, that this was not all that I could do.
    He told me that if i willed it and did not take the laws of physics for granted,
    i could actually walk into the air, like on invisible stairs.

First I couldn't believe it and as I tried it by putting a foot into the air and applying weight
    to it as if climbing a high flight of stairs, i failed.
    My friend told me that I had to believe in it and set aside my normal beliefs and so I tried.
    This time it went well, I placed my foot about 3 feet into the air and stepped up.

I was really amazed by this and practiced it a few times. I was really like "woo man it really works".

In my dreams I very often have the ability to float about and it has been kind of a second nature to
    me, and always when i wake i feel something is wrong that i cant do it in real life, kind of disappointed
    really.

Sometimes its as if we live in a container/body attuned to one thing but the content of this container (the soul if you like),
    is designed for multiple environments and are ready to interact to these pretty much by instinct.
    Its hard to explain really, but sometimes I feel trapped by the perceived limits of they physical realm.

anyone have any thoughts about this.

happy dreams
    Mreee

Blog Entries

Re: Defying gravity dreams recurring again.

Hello, mreee.

I think you were taught more about the abilities of the astral body in a playful setting. Bruce Moen for example reports being taught "leaping" in his third book to overcome physical-reality expectations.

Be well,
    Oliver

Re: Defying gravity dreams recurring again.

Now I am thinking about how I am moving around in my dreams. And I have to try really hard to remember dreams when I clearly knew that I am walking normally.

Most of my dreams I do not care about the way I move around, I do not care even if I have legs or not so I guess I am just sliding around or something like that.

There are dreams where I am jumping around like on springs - really giant and high steps, it is sssoooo fun, and finally it turns to flying. Although I do not see any reason, why I can jump that way - I have never had dreams about other planets, I am always here on Earth and usually somewhere near my home.

There are times when I cannot walk but have to climb because of some gravity overflow, while all other people are walking normally. Or I know that I can fly, but also some gravity does not let me to take off and I have to push against the air with my hands to get higher.

And - yes, in the real life sometimes I too feel somehow limited in movements and miss that flying around.