Thread: Need help with energy work

1. Need help with energy work

If this question has been answered a million times already, feel free to direct me to the posts. I have been successful in awakening the energy in my toes -- they get heavy. However, I can't seem to spread the energy to my feet. I feel nothing. I figured out a smart way to tell if my toes are heavy -- I try to lift them. (I can't feel the heaviness. This is how I know it happens.) Can anyone think of a way to test my feet for heaviness? Or a good way to activate them? Thank you.

Stuck on week 1

Blog Entries

Re: Need help with energy work

I'm not sure what you mean with heaviness- heaviness is not necessarily a feeling you should expect when doing energy work. Heaviness has been used to describe the feeling of trance, of the physical body falling asleep while the mind stays awake- perhaps this is what you mean?
    Most of the time, sensations associated with energy work can be tingling, buzzing (light), the awareness of circulation, or just the awareness of having the body part touched- or even just the awareness of the body part- knowing where it is without having to look.
    The way I extend energy sensations is very simple- by either 'brushing' or 'sponging'.

Here is an excellent article by Oliver about energy work: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9980
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Need help with energy work

Thanks, that article is helpful.

4. Re: Need help with energy work

So is your clarification.

5. Re: Need help with energy work

I don't really get tingling or buzzing, but I do have excellent awareness of the body parts -- in fact, I can pretend that I can see from the perspective of, say, my toe and I can move that around (brushing, sponging, etc.). So it's strong in my mind, but not really felt physically. Should I keep practicing before I move forward?

Blog Entries

Re: Need help with energy work

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer_foey
    I don't really get tingling or buzzing, but I do have excellent awareness of the body parts -- in fact, I can pretend that I can see from the perspective of, say, my toe and I can move that around (brushing, sponging, etc.). So it's strong in my mind, but not really felt physically. Should I keep practicing before I move forward?
    I would say, practice, but no more than 10 minutes on a body part.
    When you follow the MAP program, you will see that it builds up on what you are doing- so if today you're doing the toes, tomorrow you'll do the toes and the insole of the foot- the next day you'll do the toes, insole and ankle, etc. So if you're at day X, and you're up to the legs, you're not just doing the legs, you'll be doing the entire foot and then the legs- so it's not necessary to focus too much on one part, because this one part is going to get attention lots of times before you move on to something else.
    So don't worry if sensations are not as intense as you think they should be- intensity varies with parts, and day by day- so what you hardly feel today may be more intense tomorrow (or less) and some body parts will be more sensitive than others.
    This is true even years after- parts that you may think are numb forever may just become intense one day, and parts that are always intense may just numb up. Since the energy body is a fluid thing, expectations are not good to have- just expect things to change, sometimes for no apparent reason.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

7. Re: Need help with energy work

OK, thanks a lot.