Thread: Strong heart strobing ... but why 4 years ago?

Strong heart strobing ... but why 4 years ago?

Now that I have read about this in many of Robert's books, I now understand what is happening (Classic exit OBE symptoms) but it baffles me to know why. Let me explain, about 4 years ago, I started not being able to rest in the afternoon and only in the afternoon. As soon as I would drift off the sleep, I would get this very strong heart strobing action that would bring me quickly out of the drift mode, freaky. I talk to my doctor about that and she did a heart test. Nothing. A year later, I knew I had to look elsewhere for answers and this is when I started my spiritual path which eventually lead me to developing my energy body. Since my energy body was under developed 4 years ago, why did I get this sensation back then? And why so strong? I still have those symptoms but not every day like 4 years ago. Will this go away with time if I continue developing my energy body?

Blog Entries

Re: Strong heart strobing ... but why 4 years ago?

There are a few possibilities- if this happened only while you were laying down in a certain position, it could be the reason- however, from a metaphysical standpoint, it could be that you needed for this to happen or be noticed to get you pointed at the 'right' direction- once you began the journey, it wasn't necessary any more.
    Another more mundane explanation is that four years ago you were having trouble resting, and this means that you were aware as you were drifting off, as opposed to 'out' like a light and unaware of what your energy body was doing.
    One thing that I have noticed, is that when you practice a lot, exit sensations become less dramatic than when you are starting out. So that's another possibility.
    Either way it worked.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Strong heart strobing ... but why 4 years ago?

Thanks CFTraveler. I do need to do energy work otherwise I don't feel well so that keeps me practicing.