Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Drink only WATER

1. Drink only WATER

(since the old thread was 'lost'...)

Water is the only liquid substance the human body needs.

All other fluids, save a few herbal teas, juices and concoctions are less and lower than humble H20.

The spiritual adept, looking for efficiency in mind and body should only consume that which his body needs.

Coffee, coca cola, alcohol etc... it needs not these things. They will only accumulate in our nadis, clog up the meridians and weigh down the spirit. If they were neccessary we would have had rivers of coke, alcoholic rain etc. Nature provides everything, anything other than veers towards the toxic.

discuss.

Blog Entries

Re: Drink only WATER

Mostly agree with water being good, except babies need breast milk.
    Regarding coke and the like
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Deja-vu....

I came to this planet another time, rather reluctantly I might add, to live, and to experience.
    I've over-indulged with many vices, and seen/done things that would make the spiritual adept crap his pants.
    We come into this life to experience, and share experience with those around us, not live a life of denying ourselves sensation.
    If God wanted us to drink only water, the fruits wouldn't be juicy.
    We wouldn't have taste buds on our tongues. And our brains/ sensory receptors wouldnt have the ability to make us enjoy sensory pleasures...

Nature/life, provides more than just water and vegetables.
    And life isn't solely about being a spiritual adept.

It's about balance, in all respects.
    The "spiritual adept" that keeps being referred to, sure might be "adept", but I reckon his life is a pretty dull one. With all the self-denial it seems to involve, I think I'll opt to continue LIVING, while I'm still here.

I'm spiritualy "aware", I meditate, I do energy work, sometimes I even go as far as a yoga session ;-p
    I drink tea, coffee and alcohol (shh, don't tell God, please).
    I masturbate/ have sex, and nobody gets hurt.
    I keep all of these activities down to what I perceive a balanced/acceptable amount. Not over-doing any of them.
    Like I said, it's all about balance.

I'm yet to walk on water or levitate. Most likely due to all that
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

And if the old thread was lost, surely the"spiritual adept" would accept the impermanence of all things, and his non-attachment to what he's created, and simply let the thread go?....

Sorry, if I seem argumentative.
    I guess I'm just done with "rules".
    Seems from the moment we're born, we're told "how things are", how we "should" act.
    Well I'm living freestyle... Whenever possible... within the boundaries of what I perceive to be appropriate. Inner guidance provides me with rules for living appropriately.
    Each of us an in-built rule book, and it's user-specific.

Now, with that in mind, I wish u all a splendid (freestyle) weekend...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    it's all about balance
    That is also my experience.

I'm yet to walk on water or levitate. Most likely due to all that
    Maybe it's just because you don't really have any particular need to levitate or walk on water. I know in my experience, unless I have some reason to do something, I generally don't.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

does water alone replace essential electrolytes?

:::drinks coffee::: :::smokes my umpteenth cigarette::: :::burps up taco bell:::

none of which have a darned thing to do with what comes out of me in offense of me.

well maybe i did pass a wee bit of gas. but i am not offended in the least by it. i feel liberated of it actually.

im afraid i am unworthy of being a 'spiritual adept'.

oh well...

drinks are on me...play some music and lets make merry.

this reminds me of a joke about Bono at a U2 concert in Scotland me thinks. he was doing that clapping thing saying that every three seconds when he claps his hands an innocent child dies in africa. well Bono quits talking and is just clapping, on and on he claps every three seconds. suddenly in the crowd a drunkin scottishman stands up, having had quite enough of this torturous clapping, and he crys out over the silent crowd to Bono, "well...stop clapping yur hands ya bloody evil bastard!!!"

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Alaskans Guest

Tim
    I came to this planet another time, rather reluctantly I might add, to live, and to experience.
    I've over-indulged with many vices, and seen/done things that would make the spiritual adept crap his pants.
    We come into this life to experience, and share experience with those around us, not live a life of denying ourselves sensation.
    If God wanted us to drink only water, the fruits wouldn't be juicy.
    Like I said, it's all about balance.
    Thats really the funny thing though. If he believes he should go to the extreme, then that is a totally valid experience for God. If someone wants to remove the negative because he sees it as bad, then that is correct as well, because there is no real free will, in our decisions, no matter how unbalanced to our being, we are still only providing balance to the world. Balance is usually the best way to go for an individual, but so long as the world is seperated there must always be people of extremes to balance out the opposing extremes. Wanderer balances against excessive indulgence, and at the same time experiences for us. Soreally, there is nothing to say because all is right nomatter how 'wrong' they are.
    Personally, I think purity is great for acumen, and sometimes that is what is needed. What wanderer speaks of is more like the abscence of something than the overindulgence of purity.
    I dont know if I could live off water, though I would like to. Thats a "supernatural ability" that needs to be developed, or could cause death.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't worry too much about the whole adept thing. I'm pretty sure Jesus drank wine. On the whole, though, I do think in the interest of good health, once we are weened, our main drink should be water.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

10. Re: Drink only WATER

Neil, 'drinking only water' does not exclude the liquid from fruits, to extend the subject matter I would say "consume only natural foods/drinks" water is the only practical substance mother nature provides and imo we should trust it thus.
    The billions of mammal species fare well on just water, Its unwise to challenge those odds. No softdrinks wont kill you, but its not dull living without these sugar rush beverages. Also, the idea of living as wholistic (ie drinking only H2o) as possible is to generate abundant vital energy so life can be lived to its maximum potential. Atleast thats how i see it.

there seems to be a lot of needless suspicion over the term 'spiritual adept' in my OP, sorry if didnt use terminology you are comfortable with, but Im reffering what I considered a norm of people who frequent an astral projection forum. I quit soft drinks 4 months ago and alcohol 6, I appreciate what you say about moderation, but I am always looking to improve my mind/body, and toxic foods, not matter how sparce, simply have no function in this process.