I had a fantastic dream last night, not storywise but lucidwise...
it all started with a completely dull event, I was dreaming that my chickens escaped in the garden of an (unknown) neighbour and they were all laying eggs there...
I went to the neighbours and was offered coffee, was introduced to the whole family (indonesians)..really nice people, except for one guy, the older brother who was blond, dead white and had blue eyes ! not very indonesian ! this guy was dead gorgeous...but I was dead scared of him, he tried to make a move at me and I hid in the stairs then thought that I had to leave this place. He didn't follow me when I left the house and I was thinking "pfff what a boring story....story ?! wait a minute ! I might be dreaming ! let's fly !"
and it worked...the target was the moon, and as I was flying I rolled downwards ie. my body was upside down ! I couldn't manage to fly to the moon , I kept shifting to the right , it was quite frustrating...I don't remember what happened exactly but I ended up in a room ressembling a lab. nobody was there , it was full of snakes etc...I was looking at them and thought "I need to learn something, I need to meet my spiritual guide and ask him to tell me something important to me, I need to ask him how to obe at will"
then, someone passed in front of the door of the room I was in, runned down a few stairs, came back up and told me "I am your spiritual guide"
he looked friendly and wierdly familiar. instead of asking him a pertinent question I asked "would you come back in each of my dreams if I were calling you each time ?"
he said no ! not each time not....
thank you soooo much for the important teaching !
is this guy my real spiritual guide, would I meet HIM if I were to obe and to meet him ? or is he "just" a dream character ?
I'm always disappointed to fly in LD's versus OBE, in obe's I get a great acceleration feeling, in LD's it's barely noticeable... am I the only one ?