Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Being hit in the face

Re: Being hit in the face

I would suggest to think about it, do meditation or brainstorming. Depending on the problem there are various approaches. I guess it is a bit like talking with a psychotherapist to find out the source of ones problem/fear/whatnot.
    There is always the option to get outside help like a therapist, regression-therapist, shaman, medium, etc. So a therapist who is specialized in finding such sources of problems.

If the person got started and is dedicated to find the source, then one (for example me) can assist by removing the current "foot fungus" (NEG).
    + Alienor +

Thanks Alienor

Hopefully sometime in the future, the foot fungus can be cured without taking those steps

@Dan: Finding a cure for everything, just a little pill to take and all is good and healthy again, that sure seems to be the big dream and sure is how modern medicine is designed to work. No need to find the source or reason of why someone got sick, just take the medicine. That is why in my opinion the modern medicine does fail in so many cases - fighting down the symptoms often just brings up even more severe stuff, the body tries to get ones attention.

Taking a pill is easy, searching for the source of a illness is often difficult.

I did come to realize, that this above mentality makes it really difficult to help most people who have NEG-problems. They think by removing the NEG, they should be instantly cured. That is not so in most cases! So people go and try to find someone who can give them the instant cure, instead of starting to work to find the source of their problem.

Sometimes it might be enough to remove a NEG, just as modern medicine is great when you come with a broken leg. But in most cases it does require some more work.
    + Alienor +

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor

I did come to realize, that this above mentality makes it really difficult to help most people who have NEG-problems. They think by removing the NEG, they should be instantly cured. That is not so in most cases! So people go and try to find someone who can give them the instant cure, instead of starting to work to find the source of their problem.
    I thought you sounded like a healer But what i like about you is your wording is softer (don't take this wrong) when most start reaching the mental area they put guilt on the victim. This can be used as a tool to unconsciosly control a victim, (i've known a few healers that do this)

Your analogy of the foot fungus you sound like you will not instantly treat the foot fungus unless you know what cases it? Is it really any of your business?

Me i happen to like my life, i'm not willing to change because something on the otherside wants to change me.

I shook a very troublesome neg heeding the advice above, (trust me i heard it many times) proving to myself that this could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by DAN
    Your analogy of the foot fungus you sound like you will not instantly treat the foot fungus unless you know what cases it? Is it really any of your business?
    Hm, I wrote, that after it was treated and returned for the third time, I would suggest to look for the source of the troubles. But actually, when it comes to NEGs, I usually try immediately to find the source, that I learned from experience. It just does not help people at all to go and remove the NEG, when one does not also ensure the follow up.

Also it gets very frustrating for people, when they do not experience any improvement, because as soon as one NEG is removed, the next one is right there. I find it important that a person I try to help does understand this.

In cases were a NEG is actually life-threatening, of course it always makes sense to remove it. Usually the next NEG is then something one can live with, just because the life-threatening types are more rare.
    + Alienor +

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor
    @Dan: Compare it with this: When someone is having foot fungus and goes to see a doctor to get freed from it, so the fungus goes away. But then, after a short time the same fungus comes back, he goes again to the doctor. After the third time of removal and it just comes back, it might be time to find out, why the fungus does come. Is it the socks not washed hot enough, going to some public shower and not drying the feet enough, or what not.

Same with Negs, if they keep coming back all the time, one should find out the reason.
    u sound awfully experienced with fungi...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2